JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If you can't figure it out or get it from one of the 100 sources online then you'll need a lot more than this lol. Punishment for the first person to say "but it just opens to a page not found?" is having to hangout with Zyzz for 60 minutes in a google chat session....alone.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-1-OG-hi/555088-023

:rofl: at the punishment

I figured out how to work jimmy after playing around with it. Not on cosmos bypass level though :lol:

Ive been informed that the backdoor link i informed everyone about was caught during 12 release either website will be shutdown
Spa page but what i was personally told on phone was that accounts were going to get errors or frozen

i was counting on this...:smh:

Current Status of Methods

Apple Dilemma- NON JAILBROKEN iphones / ipads will not be able to work for this method
do to the fact that you would have to leave browser and go to setting which messes it up

Macbooks are good to use now

*What to look for tomorrow / what u need*

Whats Required - GOOGLE CHROME or Mozzilla Firefox Aurora only !!

Any other browser will now work ive tried them all

Method 1 (Only for FA, FL, Champs, and Eastbay...)
Step (1) Make sure you get on the page of the shoes
Step (2)Secret
Step (3)Secret
Step (4) Secret
Step (5)Secret
Step (6)Secret
Step (7) Get nervous and post 100 times asking about not receiving confirmation email and if you think you got order cancelled
(Make sure you have adblocker on)

DONT mess these steps up

Nike Method

(Step 1) make sure you get on page with the shoes TLO
(Step 2) Secret
(Step 3) Thank me
(Step 4) Get nervous and post 100 times asking about not receiving confirmation email and if you think you got order cancelled
This Aint Manual style bro.

Ive been informed that the backdoor link i informed everyone about was caught during 12 release either website will be shutdown
Spa page but what i was personally told on phone was that accounts were going to get errors or frozen
lets hope people fall for this.

2ND DUDE IN LINE. NOW THAT'S HOW YOU LINE UP.

DRESSED LIKE A BOSS
laugh.gif
annnnndddd im officially out

Since new members shouldn't get the info, should they just share good info or help new members too. Maybe they shoe segregate new member and old.

I need Grade School Sizes!!!! my wife is going to kill me if I dont get her 4.5 this weekend I promised her! SMH.

well, i just got that call from footaction. Size 9.5 on smash. Not my size but hey...... now I can go on with my day and camp out/cop online later for my real size. I'll see my fellow NTers in the AM.
smokin.gif

And check out my blog, I'll be posting some "on feet" pics of these when I get them: http://doubleclutch.tumblr.com/

........ JUST went to the biggest nike store in North Germany ........They just got ONE PAIR In my Size 10.5 ... They we're already Calling everybody Else on the List behind me ... I really Hope That bred 1s are not the second royal 1s -.-

........ JUST went to the biggest nike store in North Germany ........They just got ONE PAIR In my Size 10.5 ... They we're already Calling everybody Else on the List behind me ... I really Hope That bred 1s are not the second royal 1s -.-

weren't most of the reseleer royal pairs coming out of germany (second to Australia)? few cats in the royal thread saying these were sitting on shelves out there.

Last edited:
This thread has been flying the last couple days. Can't even keep up.

weren't most of the reseleer royal pairs coming out of germany (second to Australia)? few cats in the royal thread saying these were sitting on shelves out there.
funny how ppl were saying breds would be mass produced a few months back. Look at it now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom