JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

jumped like 20 pages since i last checked. had me thinking nike cancelled the release like the yeezy. i dont know wth this cosmonaut cat is talking about and its making me nervous...

to anyone in houston, don't bother trying to get raffle tix at any footaction or footlocker.

all did their raffles last week. ive been to 5 stores all over the city and keep getting denied.

Don't waste your gas or time like I did.

im ******g pissed

Samething happen to me. Smh... That's how it is in Houston.

Last edited:
but people can view it as guests as well, why would they need to make an account..

Just a suggestion, from someone who has been a member on this site for some time now: let it go bro. No matter how much sense you may feel like your making, it's not going to matter. Contribute where you can, hop in on a joke or two where appropriate in a thread and enjoy. That's it.

Now back to these shoes...

im going to 34th st right now for a ticket, if i dont return, tell my family i love them
frown.gif
Goodluck, 34th st HOH is horrible. Luckily I went to footaction early to enter the raffle, was gonna enter HOH right after but the line was bad when I got there and only getting worse 
mean.gif

Anyone in the new Orleans area check sports plus? I know they let u reserve them and pick up on release day.

It took me 5 minutes just now on State. But they were doing multiple people at a time. I wonder what North Riverside is looking like. 

lol @ putting in your name for the opportunity to potentially purchase a shoe. This is what I am doing.
I went downtown then over to North Riverside and had to wait 15 minutes in line to submit my raffle ticket.

You hittin up woodfield?

I truly felt like i aint **** each and every line I went to get a ticket from.

Birds walking by asking me 'which celebrity at the store today'

My hart sank each time I told em I was waiting for a raffle ticket to buy shoes.

Dignity and pride levels low b
Took the words right out my mouth

My 7 year old son, knowing I'm looking to enter some FTL raffles, said its silly i have to enter a raffle. I was embarassed
Damn. Legitimate low blow

SoCal/SGV peeps, Shoe Palace in Montebello is giving out raffle tix from 12p - 5pm today. I'm stuck at work and can't make it :frown:

Just a suggestion, from someone who has been a member on this site for some time now: let it go bro. No matter how much sense you may feel like your making, it's not going to matter. Contribute where you can, hop in on a joke or two where appropriate in a thread and enjoy. That's it.

Now back to these shoes...
got you, just been lurking on this site for the longest time (like 2 years) and never made an account until yesterday and always wondered why new people were treated like that.. yeah back to the shoes no more.

Back
Top Bottom