JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

get slapped hypebeast, let us know when you are old enough to drive to r/d's
That's why I have a licence right? And you're calling me a hypebeast? How ironic, you bumbling idiot.

Go ahead, try to act tough on a forum little boy.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.mcssl.com/store/mikeyskicks/nike-air-jordan-retro-1-hi-og

a 10 and 2 10.5's.  260 shipped

still don't know if these guys are legit or not, but it's paypal if anything happens.

cheers

For Anyone Else That Jumped On This :nerd:

I Called Over To Their Customer Service And Spoke With A Friendly Guy Who Assured Me My Order Was Guaranteed Since I Received A Confirmation Email.

Apparently They Had THREE PAIRS TOTAL Available :wow:

He Reassured Me That All Merchandise Was Guaranteed Authentic And That They Would Even Ship Them Out With Original Receipt For Peace Of Mind Sake To Those Who Placed Orders.

Last But Certainly Not Least., I Was Told All Orders Placed Will Ship Off Tomorrow!

Hope This Helps Ease The Other Two Guys Minds That Were Able To Get Thru On Here.

Had To Settle On A Size 10 When I Really Need A 9.5 But Worse Case Scenario, I Strike Out On My 9.5 And Find Someone Willing To Trade For This Size 10 :D

:nthat: :nthat:

The buffoonery, ghettoness and pure madness only goes on in these Jordan threads. The Air Max threads have none of this asshat nonsense going on. Calm down in here. It's like a frickin zoo in here.

and we still dont

my walgreens has no twinkies

twinkies never came back out. you all are liars!

Bruh I got pull at walgreens they stacked deep with those twinkies.
Ill resale to you for a fair price.
No low ball though I know what these snack food are worth.

That's why I have a licence right? And you're calling me a hypebeast? How ironic, you bumbling idiot.

Go ahead, try to act tough on a forum little boy.

:rofl:

Stop feeding the troll. He's NT's resident loser. Loves to pm you and talk all tough. Foolish. There's a block member function. Activate it on chumps like him.

For Anyone Else That Jumped On This
nerd.gif

I Called Over To Their Customer Service And Spoke With A Friendly Guy Who Assured Me My Order Was Guaranteed Since I Received A Confirmation Email.

Apparently They Had THREE PAIRS TOTAL Available
eek.gif

He Reassured Me That All Merchandise Was Guaranteed Authentic And That They Would Even Ship Them Out With Original Receipt For Peace Of Mind Sake To Those Who Placed Orders.

Last But Certainly Not Least., I Was Told All Orders Placed Will Ship Off Tomorrow!

Hope This Helps Ease The Other Two Guys Minds That Were Able To Get Thru On Here.

Had To Settle On A Size 10 When I Really Need A 9.5 But Worse Case Scenario, I Strike Out On My 9.5 And Find Someone Willing To Trade For This Size 10
happy.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
: ( i ordered a size 10 and they just refunded me bc  you ordered a few minutes ahead of me. congrats 

Back
Top Bottom