JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

any bay area update from shiekh?

or how long is the line update at FTL/FA for raffels? (man i hate getting shoes from the bay....)

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

For Anyone Else That Jumped On This
nerd.gif

I Called Over To Their Customer Service And Spoke With A Friendly Guy Who Assured Me My Order Was Guaranteed Since I Received A Confirmation Email.

Apparently They Had THREE PAIRS TOTAL Available
eek.gif

He Reassured Me That All Merchandise Was Guaranteed Authentic And That They Would Even Ship Them Out With Original Receipt For Peace Of Mind Sake To Those Who Placed Orders.

Last But Certainly Not Least., I Was Told All Orders Placed Will Ship Off Tomorrow!

Hope This Helps Ease The Other Two Guys Minds That Were Able To Get Thru On Here.

Had To Settle On A Size 10 When I Really Need A 9.5 But Worse Case Scenario, I Strike Out On My 9.5 And Find Someone Willing To Trade For This Size 10
happy.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
darn . should have hopped on these .. congrats !

The buffoonery, ghettoness and pure madness only goes on in these Jordan threads. The Air Max threads have none of this asshat nonsense going on. Calm down in here. It's like a frickin zoo in here.

Very ignorant of you to use the word ghetto/ghettoness... :smh:

This thread is gold right now. I cant believe how much people are fiending on these, hopefully this will be an easy cop for off nike eu like the royals were. As much as i want to wish everyone luck in getting a pair i cant because i think this will. Be pure comedy tomorrow.

I do have a feeling that there are tons of these online, and alot will cop.

Good job So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23
Hopefully they ship smoothly.

Thanks Buddy! :nthat:

So Long As These Things Actually Ship And Aren't Any GM Crap, I'll Be A Happy Camper 8) I Told Myself I Wasn't Gonna Spend $300+ On This Release And $260 Was Inching Ever So Close To That Mark, But Seeing How This Thread Is Going, I Wasn't Willing To Take A Chance At This Point :smh:

: ( i ordered a size 10 and they just refunded me bc  you ordered a few minutes ahead of me. congrats 

Sorry To Hear That Buddy...... Good Luck In Tracking Down Another 10 :wink:

I'll Keep You Posted If I Come Across Anything Myself :nerd:

http://www.mcssl.com/store/mikeyskicks/nike-air-jordan-retro-1-hi-og

a 10 and 2 10.5's.  260 shipped

still don't know if these guys are legit or not, but it's paypal if anything happens.

cheers

For Anyone Else That Jumped On This
nerd.gif

I Called Over To Their Customer Service And Spoke With A Friendly Guy Who Assured Me My Order Was Guaranteed Since I Received A Confirmation Email.

Apparently They Had THREE PAIRS TOTAL Available
eek.gif

He Reassured Me That All Merchandise Was Guaranteed Authentic And That They Would Even Ship Them Out With Original Receipt For Peace Of Mind Sake To Those Who Placed Orders.

Last But Certainly Not Least., I Was Told All Orders Placed Will Ship Off Tomorrow!

Hope This Helps Ease The Other Two Guys Minds That Were Able To Get Thru On Here.

Had To Settle On A Size 10 When I Really Need A 9.5 But Worse Case Scenario, I Strike Out On My 9.5 And Find Someone Willing To Trade For This Size 10
happy.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
dope, i ordered a 9 last week.  they've been pretty good at keeping people updated, i still won't trust it til i get the shoe though.

Thanks Buddy! :nthat:

So Long As These Things Actually Ship And Aren't Any GM Crap, I'll Be A Happy Camper 8) I Told Myself I Wasn't Gonna Spend $300+ On This Release And $260 Was Inching Ever So Close To That Mark, But Seeing How This Thread Is Going, I Wasn't Willing To Take A Chance At This Point :smh:
Sorry To Hear That Buddy...... Good Luck In Tracking Down Another 10 :wink:

I'll Keep You Posted If I Come Across Anything Myself :nerd:

Who taught you to capitalize every single word in your sentence? Where do you get off thinking to do some nonsense like that?

Back
Top Bottom