JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

holy **** I for once in my life time won a raffle.. and its at shiekhs..its a 10.5 though.. didnt think I'd actually win with my real size of 10 so I put 10.5  snd sure enough I won it! -_- it wont fit me doe. 
Only half a size you should be good

Were the royals and breds actually more limited than shadows, blk toes, etc. Or are they just in higher demand?

Anybody hit at sheikh in hilltop or bayfair
nooo...
tired.gif

because the breds are the only 1s you need... not everyone cops every colorway of every jordan but instead the must haves only

No, it's because of hype.

No, black and red has been hard to get before. Part of it's prices of the royal and banneds and the rest is the internet hyping these up for six months.

im not gonna front its kinda funny to me that a lot of people could are less about bulls, shadow greys, and royals but all of a sudden just cant live without breds . like ofcourse the general public always responds to blk/red colorways , but its just hilarious to me that most people that are in these huge lines for these dont own any other pair of 1s 

Yep

If the 10.5 doesnt fit me, i'll trade to trade with someone for a 10.  If not i'll just resell if anyone wants it. 

I was getting a raffle ticket at my local hoh and people are just lining up cause there was a line dude in front of me is like i want to sign up for the jordans idk which ones any of them LOL raffles are dead as well

there's a variety of reasons why the breds 1s are so hot right now partly cuz its a classic OG partly because so many missed out on the banneds partly cuz of Kanye but its not any one of these reasons.  The main reason tho is because most stores only got 1 per size

Last edited:
Catch you guys tonight after work. Im sure JJ is going troll you guys with the random release early in the AM :lol:

Back
Top Bottom