JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LMAO that gif 
roll.gif

My cousin just got a called back home that he won the raffle for my size 9 ...we eating pizza boys!!!!

Someone cue me a *gif* with the kid dancing

Releases are too much man
tired.gif
. Even up till like the Black Cement 3's... Everything was cool, pretty civilized, and EVERYONE got their pairs. All moms were happy and everything was gucci. But NOW... got moms fighting and what not
mean.gif

all this talk about secret methods on the major sites, wouldnt be surprised if there were sour folks on here who have the mentality, "if i cant get it no one will" and tell those very site admins to check this thread so they can take iniative to stopping these secret methods..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lil-wayne-mischief-o.gif

That's crazy, then why is NDC only doing 8 & up, I specifically need that 7.5 but I just suck at eastbay. 

So after a long day of running around town and using up all my gas to enter these raffles, my boy and I each won a pair (one from FA and one from JJ). So got one on lock and we'll be headed out at 3am to go camp at another Foot Action that's doing FCFS. Goodnight and good luck to all! Will be posting pics tomorrow so I can get my official invite to the pizza party :smokin

Back
Top Bottom