JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

1 person working the raffle line while 400 ppl deep are in line. Waited 2 hours literally but they did have the preludes . 3lab5s these and of course ducks
Went there once and won't go back again after the Fear Pack madness, they need better management there

THE METHOD FOR FOOTACTION, EASTBAY, AND FOOTLOCKER HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD. THIS CLOWN IS JUST STEALING IDEAS AND CLAIMING THEM AS HIS OWN. ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED. YESTERDAY. CMON DUDE.
you right, this dude is biggest troll. the FNL link was posted by someone else in the gamma 11 thread, cosmonaut(him) only "invented" the add to wishlist then checkout thing. now hes taking credit for creating the website and everything **** out of here. 

i love how the last two pages are about JJ. there will be 5 pages about how that site blows after 12:30

pre-ordered my royals from there for around $200 back when everyone thought it was gonna be an easy cop and before **** hit the fan.
They're 100% legit, just not well known.
You sure they're legit? Not interested in the Breds, but the Carmines they got for pre order.

im so hurt. i asked a homeboy about 90 min away to check and see if this spot would take 250.
he texts me "you had to spend 500 to get em"
i respond "damn"
hes says "I got em"
i get excited then think for a min and text back," for me or you?"
he says, "for me, i just bought something to wear with them. they wouldnt let me pay extra and i only had 7 on me"
I said, "you shoulda called me i wouldve paid over the phone or drove down"
he says"i tried to just offer them 250 each, but they wouldnt take it"
he says, "my bad, i was just leaving when i text u, they were closing up, i shoulda went earlier"
i text back, "man you shouldnt even have told me"
so he got a fit and the ones for $640 and i got a headache now
did he get Vaseline with that too
im confused, hes mad because his friend paid $640 for a pair of 1's and he wanted the same price...?
guess i shouldnt type upset. he got the ones for retail. he just had to buy 500 in clothes to get them. his original mission was to offer them 250 for me...

Last edited:
the method everyone was wondering about...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom