JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's actually only half the line. It actually went outside the building. And this is for RAFFLE TICKETS. Not even guaranteed. 

smh, I just want one pair for retail. 

naa my wife is down...she knows because i get the whole fam kicks...

seriously if i see that line for a freakin' raffle ticket, i'd bounce...

seriously if i see that line for a freakin' raffle ticket, i'd bounce...
Exactly what I did. Im not going to wait in a line for a non-guaranteed ticket. Especially with a line that goes out the building. I want the shoe pretty badly but under those circumstances? Nah. Imma just try my luck online and if that doesn't work im probably gunna quit on J's because of disappointment alone lol. 

That's actually only half the line. It actually went outside the building. And this is for RAFFLE TICKETS. Not even guaranteed. 

View media item 713928

smh, I just want one pair for retail. 

lol old, fat, out of shape, duck dynasty relative looking.... in surprised there are no 80 year old women in that line...

Last edited:
So how much am I going to have to pay for at the end with the euro site that is charging 91.63? Taxes and shipping together ?

Struck all the way out on these so far. went to hoh 125 and some dude brought out his blind grandma to get raffle tix, smh. then he left and she had to go home dolo lmaooo. 

Good thing all the hypebeasts are chasing this release
They won't be looking at the VIs that are gonna be releasing next year

I hope.....

BEWARE!!!!!

Take This Comment With A Grain Of The Salt Being Passed Around This Thread......

I Have Practically All Years Of 1's Dating All The Way Back To 1985........ ALL Of My Recent Retro's SInce The "Chicago" Release I Have Had To Go .5 Size Down On, While ALL Previous Years Have Been TTS

It's Said In Almost EVERY Thread These Days But, EVERYONES Foot Is Different :wink:

I'm Basing My Sizing Judgement Off Of YEARS AND YEARS Of Retro Comparisons....... Just Sayin

I normally wear 11 in everything except i go 10.5 in vans and some trainers like flyknits bc they mite get worn barefoot in summer. I got a bunch of recent ones and had to go up a half size. The toe box is way too narrow. And im a skinny dude. Its not like i have a wide foot

Back
Top Bottom