JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

F the resellers.

F the bots.

F the shady employees/raffles...

I just wanna see me and the NT fam EAT tomorrow morning 
pimp.gif

Rest up everybody. See you in the a.m.

Anyone wanna enlighten me to this whole euro release thing? Like is it retail? How's shipping? And the fees? Or if you don't want to cause I'm new it's aight.. I've just never done any release outside of Ndc and fnl... Thanks.

For everyone Waiting for euro Release ... KICKZ postet that Breds 1s will be IN STORE ONLY (3 Stores) release just GS pairs will be available online at 9.00 a.m. German Time

... So dont try cop there :wink:
View media item 713896

I remember these sitting on clearance at Sports Authority when they released back in '94. Back then, everyone wanted the latest Jordan. No one wanted a shoe that came out 10 years ago. How things have changed.

Bs... I went to go get my ticket today for the ones..I get there n find out the had been cancelled because the crowd got out of control...so my only shot is online

Just Read THE WORST Email Imaginable From "Mikey's Kicks" :smh:

As I Was Told Earlier When I Called And Spoke To A Sales Rep, They Only Had 3 Pairs Of These Available..... (2) 10.5's And (1) 10

I Was Told Today I Was Good To Go For That Single Size 10, But Just Got An Email Explaining That (4) People Including Myself Attempted To Cop The Size 10 At Practically The Same Time And That (3) Of Us Had To Be Refunded...... Apparently Despite What I Was Told Earlier Today, I Was One Of The Unfortunate Ones To Get The Dreaded Refund :stoneface:

Talk About An Emotional RollerCoaster!
View media item 713901

Got A ***** Feelin All
View media item 713902

Back To This Any Time Something Gets Posted In Here
View media item 713903

:smh:

Line went out the building too. And another HoH said they stop raffles early cuz of crowds. Couldn't even get raffle tickets man. The hype is real for these.

Never, ever seen a line for raffles.  Maybe there was one for Gamma 11's but I passed on those so I don't know about that one.

Any Aussies or people from the UK???? How difficult will it be to buy this from Nikestore and in-store?  And did anyone win from shoe palace in the bay area.  

Line went out the building too. And another HoH said they stop raffles early cuz of crowds. Couldn't even get raffle tickets man. The hype is real for these.

Never, ever seen a line for raffles.  Maybe there was one for Gamma 11's but I passed on those so I don't know about that one.
Was that Cerritos today?

Idk it may never match that era but this sneaker thing will take a downhill spiral eventually...
I don't see that. Since the cool grey 11 to now, it has steadily increased. It being hyped. Easily purchased the shoe for $235 2 months after RD

and then in 2011, i had NO trouble getting ANY release that I wanted, I got them ALL. at retail. ALL OF THEM.

2012, most all retail except for 3 or so.

2013= hell. 

2014? I just want black infrared 6, carmine 6, and low top concord. may go for the rumored CG 11 lowtop. nothing else matters.

Back
Top Bottom