JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This should be a lesson for some of you to start preordering to secure your pair on a limited release like this, you could tell by how hyped this thread was that resellers would be all over these & tbh it's worth paying a little more over retail than to be mad af on RD. Not braggin at all just keepin it real, if theres alot of rumors of a shoe being limited, small to none of FSRS in retail stores and nothing good enough to rid the rumor just preorder from a RELIABLE seller to save the stress.
If the preorder wasn't 400 I would've did it....pm me some good sites tho for the future

No clue how but actually copped on Footlocker pretty quickly, only hit add to cart a couple times, then got an error saying only one shoe can be added to my cart.  Went to the cart, got the timer for checking out for only 19 seconds and went through PayPal, was not expecting to get anything this morning at all, nice surprise

I click on the link on the footlocker mobile homepage, sends me to the AJ1 mid... easiest cop of my life

The trolls who were talking that hot garbage about these being GRs are nowhere to be found ironically
nerd.gif

people still getting through. dont give up until they tweet sold out.

DOES EASTBAY CANCEL IF YOU USE SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS BUT CHECKOUT AS GUEST WITH A DIFF CARD? Got through on eastbay to my surprise, wondering if I should try for another or is it a waste/cancellation risk?

Back
Top Bottom