JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

GM's, fakes or whatever will make a killing off this shoe and I also have a feeling there will be a new breed of folks in sneakerdom who certainly wouldn't mind rocking them, especially if they could be had at a decent price. Why Nike/JB would make so small a quantity of shoe that can be so easily replicated is beyond me. Nike do you really want another variant takeover? That ish gave y'all hell back in the late 90's early 00's.

Last edited:
Normally when I miss out on a release I don't really care but this one has me hella salty. Manually got an 11 in my cart on Finish Line, got hit with the SPA page. Come back from the SPA page and the pair is gone from the cart!

I tried NDC manually, with a bot, and, used an add to cart service. The bot was grabbing every tweet that said Jordan, it's never done that before. I knew that was a wrap. Manually I never stood a chance. The ATC service SAID they got a pair in my cart, but when I logged in to check there was nothing there!

So got the shoes added to my cart on Footlocker on my lap top, but checked out on my phone because it was faster.  Footlocker is still saying I have a pair in my cart though on my lap top.  worth the risk checking out again?

About to hit my local mall with my fingers crossed. Dudes sleep on 1s in my area. Black toes, shadows and laney 1s still sitting.

guess im not meant to have these for myself, ndc moved super slow on my assistance, was able to help a friend though, oh well

edit: and the multiple failures on UK sites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom