JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

THESE ARE DAMN SHOES! WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?!

excuse the frustration, I never do releases like this.

So any FCSC areas in LA? looks like its come to this. NEO39 in Pasadena had a line since 11am so that place is out.

Cart jacked for numerous sizes on Eastbay/footlocker at the confirm order screen.  Such a cold feeling...

im salty but these gifs of everyone else striking out makes it a bit easier until I realize 2moro that I couldnt get 1 pair of my favorite shoes of all times
I used to get upset but I have become so used to failing online that it doesn't surprise nor upset me me when I can't get them.  My best chances have been in-store but this particular release, only 1 store in my city received them. 

I know one thing though, I better not strike out on the Carmine 6's though, lol.

Struck out.

I'm still getting my pizza doe.
It wont be the same 
mean.gif

this why obesity is a problem in this country. we got thousands of people craving for pizza at 9AM in the morn
mean.gif

shoe god looked out for me this morning. came thru with 2/2 at the last dot. on the site i hated most. Footlocker. definitely was not an easy release. 

Hope my pair from Queenz makes it through. Hope the dude that passed on it being 205 and not retail gotta pair just now, too.

Back
Top Bottom