JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I dont know why you idiots keep buying these shoes, boycott them and force them to drop prices and are produce more so people wont be fighting and dying over them. You are the consumer, you control them... Don't be a slave and let them control you! Without our dollar their company has no equity

Last edited:
I dont know why you idiots keep buying these shoes, boycott them and force them to drop prices and are produce more so people wont be fighting and dying over them. You are the consumer, you control them... Don't be a slave and let them control you! Without our dollar their company has no equity

You tryna start a revolution? It won't happen, less than 1/2 (being generous) of the "sneakerheads" now-a-days even come on here. This won't work.

Unfortunately it will NEVER happen

checking in. dude in front of me said he was 9.5, then he took my 10 at the last minute for whatever reason, so I got 10.5 which will probably be flipped

View media item 714259
quality a little better than royals in my humble opinion. the leather is feels thicker but just as soft

Although I agree, this will never happen.

Especially since people like me actually WANT the shoes, and WANT to wear them and not just make a buck re-selliing.

Hate any of you who do this...yes im salty right now :lol: I just want ONE pair

So did dude ever release those methods? Lol
dude, can't even get a pair himself.
roll.gif

With those sites....I can't even get anything in cart. I rarely strike out on NDC but on those sites like Champs, EB, etc? Can't even get anything in cart......EVER.
I feel you bro. I'm the same. Hate those sites cuz they never EVER work.

FTA is the only one who hasn't tweeted saying they sold out.. is it even worth my time trying still??

Most people on here couldn't even get one pair. Like you are really going to wear 4 pairs?! In any case, just for coming on here to "brag" , I hope your order gets canceled for trying to get more than one pair. I'll be sure I pray on it just for running it in everyone's face. A simple " got them" would have been fine, but that wasn't good enough, you wanted to show off.
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHO THAT KID IS....

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I get these if I don;t use ebay because I don't want fakes, and the B/S hardly ever has what I want in my size, what other options are there?

Last edited:
i either need to finally invest in a damn bot or get my post and rep up on here so i can be worthy to be given a link or "secret" method. what has the shoe game gone to. smh
Even with a bot chances were slim. I only lasted in line on ndc for 10 seconds and got out of stock.

BEST POST IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD................................by far

royal strike out online.. not too mad tho i got the last couple releases it was due time and i didn't go hard in the paint for these.. i will go to the mall and attempt some Saturday morning bribery if possible...  Congrats to all the folks that obtained a pair.. and good luck to the few who are still trying..

Back
Top Bottom