JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Resolution to bots for NDC

Put a multiple choice question like who plays for the Lakers....CP3...KB...LBJ and you would have to answer to get to the item page or to checkout....could bots beat that?

Do you guys think FNL bred 1 pairs sold out so fast because no customer limit?

Because you said this you should never get a pair of shoes.

Just leave.

Now.

Put a multiple choice question like who plays for the Lakers....CP3...KB...LBJ and you would have to answer to get to the item page or to checkout....could bots beat that?

Been saying this for awhile. How hard is it really to implement a question/answer based check outs.....that requires human interaction.

lol what if someone who wanted them didnt know the answer to the question tho.. unfair and they could never be allowed to do this

All of this salt on these social media sites... If you're angry, are you upset because you can't flex online or because you can't flip them? Not hating, just asking a question...

Copped my size off NBAstore. Stayed up all night trying the Euro sites and then fell asleep right before the US drop :smh:

Feeling super lucky that I even got a chance after that slip up. Almost had another from CT too but got the "out of stock" message at the final step

Good luck to all on your hunts for these

Quick question guys.. does the reciept have a direct correlation with any numbers on the box?  Basically, is there a way to tell if the reciept matches the shoe/box like a UPC number..etc?

They have little captchas on a site where you have to slide puzzle pieces around and complete a picture/puzzle

if there were 4 answers, dudes would have 4 pages up with 4 bots each set to select a different answer. I feel like that's a feasible solution in all of 5 seconds of thinking.

where there's a will there's a way. the answer, honestly, is to do more pairs in store because resellers DO NOT BUY IN STORE. fat cats in their layzboys on their hp laptops hopping on everything online possible but most of them won't be caught dead at a shop.

I don't consider some street kid trying to flip 1 or 2 pair of jays he got a "reseller"... I'm talking guys with size runs or full blown resell stores.

lol what if someone who wanted them didnt know the answer to the question tho.. unfair and they could never be allowed to do this
Those people who miss out are way smaller than those who miss out because bots grabbed it all first... besides if you don't know that no way you are savvy enough to beat a bot right  now so you was dead off the rip

NBA Store clutch as a motha! 
smokin.gif

Been stalking the nba store too man wtf
do not believe...i was on there and twitter site and saw nothing come up
C'mon B...in my time on NT, when have I ever posted false info just for e-props?  If you waited to get the link from NBA Store's twitter, you literally had a .1% chance of copping.

They went up minutes before the tweet, just had to have the correct search terms queued up and a little luck.

if there were 4 answers, dudes would have 4 pages up with 4 bots each set to select a different answer. I feel like that's a feasible solution in all of 5 seconds of thinking.

where there's a will there's a way. the answer, honestly, is to do more pairs in store because resellers DO NOT BUY IN STORE. fat cats in their layzboys on their hp laptops hopping on everything online possible but most of them won't be caught dead at a shop.

I don't consider some street kid trying to flip 1 or 2 pair of jays he got a "reseller"... I'm talking guys with size runs or full blown resell stores.
Make the answer be imputed (typed).  No multiple choices

Back
Top Bottom