JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't here me on the sz 10 for the 9.5 I got huh? Alright kidding, I know its against the rules :nerd:

Well, I was originally planning on camping around 3am this morning but when I saw some local beasts taking pics at my spot around 8pm, I knew ish got real. Got there in there were about 7 people in front of me. I ask who's getting a 10 and one of the people in front of me hesitantly raises their hand. I was pissed! But here's the kicker, of the 7 people in front of me 5 of them including the one that raised his hand were resellers. One of the guys out the 5 had given his 4 homeboys money to grab sz 9-11 and he would resell to fix his whip :smh: as grimey as that is its sorta ingenious...regardless, I was praying they had multiple sz 10 but of course they didn't. The reseller scooped my sz 10. Luckily what they did have multiples of was 9.5, my next size down so I copped that. So there you have it, I camped for about 12 hours. Had convo with hype beast who told me their intentions for a shoe they aren't wearing and I finally got my pair albeit in a 9.5. Now my royals are a sz 10 so my OCD is kinda kicking in but...

View media item 714286
View media item 714288
View media item 714289
*shoutout to @V8erman :nerd:

the 9.5 look good. I guess I'll let my OCD slide since these were...probably the most ridiculous cop ever. And I own a pair of yeezy's :smh: Special shoutout to @geraldg2309 for holding a brotha down during the release! ITS PIZZA TIME!!!!!!!!! ...as soon as I get the feeling in my toes back :frown:

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Would do a pic with my shadows as well with my digital camera but I don't wanna e-stunt :nthat:

Last edited:
Fcfs spot at fta Madison square came through.. Didn't expect these to be that limited only 1 store in town got them. A lot of salty dudes in my area. Wanted to double up for a chance to trade for royals but I'm blessed with my pair

Sorry to hear that man, 
mean.gif
 hope all gets better for you and that you get that size 10
thanks, i was going to pay a kid $300 for them once i was done with the police, but he left and probably sold to someone else.

CT is where i got 2 pairs of concords on RD.

i was on the link a few min ago as soon as they posted it on their FB page, and i still struck out.

just struck out on nbastore too...

:lol: oh well, i got like 4 pairs of breds with NA... don't even really need these...

Back
Top Bottom