JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

scoop0625 scoop0625 Moes is starting to really try and get you with the crazy prices. They used to be the last spot for retail SMH.i was going to the MOES on the ave 15 years ago. Damn how things have changed

Dre, I agree with you 1000%, I went there just for fun. I asked for the price for the Gammas which I am trying to get for my sister who wear size 6.5, I asked for the price they wanted $275 :rofl:

Almost 4 years ago, I brought the Motorsport 6 for RETAIL on release day (last pair) and that was clutch.

Now, they are beating you over the head.

check your inbox fam 
wink.gif

Dre, I agree with you 1000%, I went there just for fun. I asked for the price for the Gammas which I am trying to get for my sister who wear size 6.5, I asked for the price they wanted $275
roll.gif

Almost 4 years ago, I brought the Motorsport 6 for RETAIL on release day (last pair) and that was clutch.

Now, they are beating you over the head.
@scoop99 Moes is starting to really try and get you with the crazy prices. They used to be the last spot for retail SMH.i was going to the MOES on the ave 15 years ago. Damn how things have changed
Were you guys there today? I was the filipino dude first in line and I waited out there since 630 expecting em to drop for retail like they always have (midn you I havent bought from there since the WC4s) and come to find out when they opened, they wanted $350 for mens and $220 for kids 
mean.gif

Turns out they apparently lost their Jordan sneaker account when they expanded their stores and now have to buy from other stores to resell, hence the OD price.

SMH another good spot that went down in flames with the times

Last edited:
LOL.

It's just extremely frustrating. Whether it applies to you or not. I don't really care.

I need to get something off my chest. All week we have had people say, I lurked for years and finally made an account. One dude earlier had the nerve to say he lurked since the site started and decided to create an account.

In my opinion, I group lurkers with people who just discovered this site this year. Lurking contributes absolutely nothing. I don't care if you joined today or 5 years ago. As long as you contribute, that's all that matters. It doesn't even have to be links or anything. Discussion is what I like most. 

I was PMing a dude who joined this past week back and forth last night and he was EXTREMELY helpful. Those are the types of new members I love and welcome. people who came to this site to contribute discussion and share a love for the shoes itself, not just to come here for information on how to cop.

Were you guys there today? I was the filipino dude first in line and I waited out there since 630 expecting em to drop for retail like they always have (midn you I havent bought from there since the WC4s) and come to find out when they opened, they wanted $350 for mens and $220 for kids 
mean.gif

Turns out they apparently lost their Jordan sneaker account when they expanded their stores and now have to buy from other stores to resell, hence the OD price.

SMH another good spot that went down in flames with the times

I went there this afternoon but not for the release. I had 2 pairs on lock (one from my local mom & pop store and one awaiting from Shelf Life which just cleared customs and on the way to LI). I can't deal with long hours waiting for a sneaker that is limited. Especially for my years of buying/collecting was a walk-in and walk-out with ease, that is called an easy cop. Those days are long behind us.

Back
Top Bottom