JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Good trade? DS Royals for these Bred 1s? 
DS Royals>>2013 Breds, but that's just me.

lol at the clowns in my area
roll.gif

Anyone in here ever buy from Hanon? I'm trying to get an idea of when I'll get a notification of when they'll ship out the order/change it from order processed.

Rolls your eyes if you want and feel however u felt before your edit but all u did was promote dude for free and believe me, there are definitely people thirsty enough to pay dudes prices. Nt members and lurkers alike.

You're smarter than that man.

Man 270 is a nice price but what you looking at in gas for that trip? Could be fun if there's something to do in that town.

Rolls your eyes if you want and feel however u felt before your edit but all u did was promote dude for free and believe me, there are definitely people thirsty enough to pay dudes prices. Nt members and lurkers alike.

repped for explaining, now let me say this...

He was kidding about 550 per pair. I was pointing out that whoever has them (store, person, or whatever) has more pairs than a fraction of NYC.

Sorry for that though. Did you get yourself a pair?

Royals for Breds is anything but fair. Finding a legit pair of Royal 1's is like finding a needle in a haystack. Breds came out today and you know kids will be eager to drop their price once they realize they need their money back.

Everyone who has royals right now has them for a reason. Either they want them to have... Or the resale market hasn't caught up to their price range yet.

Royals are just a more rockable colorway imo. I like the blue. Bred 1's have fallen victim to over retroing over the years imo.

repped for explaining, now let me say this...

He was kidding about 550 per pair. I was pointing out that whoever has them (store, person, or whatever) has more pairs than a fraction of NYC.

Sorry for that though. Did you get yourself a pair?

All is good kind sir.
I honestly didn't really want them. I just go through the motions for releases because I know imma take dat L :lol:
I actually got a raffle ticket for these the Oregon foams and the 3lab5 yesterday since it was on my way home. I'm just curious if I win any of the raffles :lol:

Royals for Breds is anything but fair. Finding a legit pair of Royal 1's is like finding a needle in a haystack. Breds came out today and you know kids will be eager to drop their price once they realize they need their money back.

Everyone who has royals right now has them for a reason. Either they want them to have... Or the resale market hasn't caught up to their price range yet.

Royals are just a more rockable colorway imo. I like the blue. Bred 1's have fallen victim to over retroing over the years imo.

and REAL bred 1's will be very hard to find in the coming weeks with all these HQ fakes and blatant fakes.

just watch

All is good kind sir.
I honestly didn't really want them. I just go through the motions for releases because I know imma take dat L :lol:
I actually got a raffle ticket for these the Oregon foams and the 3lab5 yesterday since it was on my way home. I'm just curious if I win any of the raffles :lol:
Oo. Didn't want either... Could've entered you a raffle ticket. GL though!

Anyone in here ever buy from Hanon? I'm trying to get an idea of when I'll get a notification of when they'll ship out the order/change it from order processed.

stop stressing about the notification. It will come. Honestly, dont expect anything until after NEw Years.

Copping overseas isnt for those who dont have patience. Best thing to do is forget about it and Bam, its at your door step.

and REAL bred 1's will be very hard to find in the coming weeks with all these HQ fakes and blatant fakes.

just watch
Don't believe a seller that says they can't find their receipt.

(Oh and Breds more than likely will restock on ndc during their first 2014 restock).... Royals never even made it to the site :lol:

just watch
Don't believe a seller that says they can't find their receipt.

(Oh and Breds more than likely will restock on ndc during their first 2014 restock).... Royals never even made it to the site :lol:

4 pairs going on the site doesnt count as a restock.

if you think it will be a full blown multiple FSR or even more than 10 pairs, your kidding yourself.

mark my words, after all these get bought up and what not. legit pairs will be hard to come by, just watch

Back
Top Bottom