JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm pretty sure the same amount of all the OG 1's (minus the black/gold) were made in the same numbers, just different demand and that magic word we've been throwing around in terms of royals, "allocation". This release is just an aftermath of the royals. Nobody wanted to miss out on these, even if they didn't truly want them the resell value was enough to make everyone want to grab these.

Oh and not to toot my own horn but remember a couple months back when I was saying these would resell for whatever royals were going for on the market by the time they released, and would eventually go for $600....and a couple scoffed at me claiming GR, it's Christmas and its a black/red colorway so that = abundant pairs
frown.gif
frown.gif

nthat.gif
Wrong. Here are pics of my pickups from earlier this year. As far as Royals, I only got 1 pair. As far as Breds, I only got 3 pairs (2 being the 4.5 and 5 I posted earlier) and I had to go through sooooooooooo much to get them. The Shadows and Black Toes were definitely produced in greater quantities...

Wrong. Here are pics of my pickups from earlier this year. As far as Royals, I only got 1 pair. As far as Breds, I only got 3 pairs (2 being the 4.5 and 5 I posted earlier) and I had to go through sooooooooooo much to get them. The Shadows and Black Toes were definitely produced in greater quantities...
are you opening up your own business or something good god lol

Yo, the thing is that he never claimed that they were legit.He took a chance and told other members about it if they asked, and only if they asked. Furthermore, there were other members in the thread who claimed that they were legit...

I'm sure we all can tell that it's sketchy, but it was a chance that most members wouldn't take and he took it and tried to help out the awareness of the community...

My point is that I highly doubt that he meant will will by it, or would try to put any NTer under the bus....

He did tell people they were 100% legit.

View media item 716227

Something was fishy about that whole ordeal. I don't know why he tried to push those pairs on people or where he even got that info in the first place.

Man at this point I'll even take B grade outlet version of breds before I pay resell...justsayin...

Okay I did a little research and I have a few things I've noticed that blatantly distinguish unauthorized pairs from retail pairs.

Top will be unauthorized, bottom retail.

1)Wings logo.
View media item 716188
View media item 716190
Unauthorized wings logo is less embedded in the leather, seems like a cheap print on. Easily noticeable in most pictures.

2) Lace Bag
View media item 716200
View media item 714991
Unauthorized pair has a noticeably bigger lace bag as well as the hole in the bag.

Feel free to add to this list if you've noticed other differences. 
the unauthorized also have a windows peak in the back of the heel 

INCORRECT, please do not reply if you don't know what you are talking about. The cheap fakes have widows peak, unauthorized/GM do not have any sort of peak, they are all perfectly cut all around

I got a size 4.5, 5, and a sz.10. The 10 is about to be traded locally for a sz.12 in about an hour.
Point being? Other than putting out what you have & trying to put out possible trade hints

yall need to relax. he said he had the trade already locked up. and he couldnt possibly be posting that picture just to show that he got his kids their pairs and his own pair, could he? you do have kids dont you, AirForce1King??
nerd.gif
I'm ignoring the idiots who don't know how to read. I clearly stated these will be traded locally in an hour. And no, I don't have kids. Adult pair is for me, 4.5 for a female co-worker, and 5 is for my girl.

a look at the one guy's signature would suggest that no one will miss him.

My little friend you tried to buy/sell/trade in this thread , your post got deleted and you got a warning after 10 months in here.And you re trying to point out my sig...? :smh: :smh: :smh: you re SO FUNNY.

Last edited:

View media item 716202
View media item 716222
Far less hype for shadows and black toes tbh. Shadows sat in many spots.

Are you guys not counting all the b-grade royal's and shadow's that hit the Nike outlets as well?

On a side note, just confirmed for all those that ordered through Eastbay/FTL/Champs, as long as you received an order confirmation, they will be shipped out Monday morning (tomorrow). There were no indications of oversell.

Last edited:
My little friend you tried to buy/sell/trade in this thread , your post got deleted and you got a warning after 8 months in here.And you re trying to point out my sig...?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
you re SO FUNNY.
never warned, i just apologized when i caught myself lol. i'm not even going to carry on with you, it's counter productive for me.

Last edited:
:lol: @ some of you crying over a person posting pics of multiple pairs screaming "shame".
Pull ya skirts down...Must've been the same kids who cried during every recess break in elementary.

It's a pair of shoes. Get over it.

View media item 716202
View media item 716222

How many shadows/ Black Toes were you able to grab from each store you visited? I only ask because the shadow and black/toes were the 2 OG CW's where the demand just wasn't there like that for what ever reason ( I guess no celebrity cosign? Lol) The same spot that I camped 11 hours for the black/red 1's at, I walked up to earlier in the year around 7:00 and stood in line til 8 to grab black toes for my brother. I also walked in and bought a sz 10 shadow, the day AFTER release at the same spot...

Last edited:
Yo, the thing is that he never claimed that they were legit.He took a chance and told other members about it if they asked, and only if they asked. Furthermore, there were other members in the thread who claimed that they were legit...

I'm sure we all can tell that it's sketchy, but it was a chance that most members wouldn't take and he took it and tried to help out the awareness of the community...

My point is that I highly doubt that he meant will will by it, or would try to put any NTer under the bus....

View media item 716227

Something was fishy about that whole ordeal. I don't know why he tried to push those pairs on people or where he even got that info in the first place.

Funny how you guys bring this up every 20 pages but you all ignore my post where it's some NTers fault I thought they were legit.

Who are the wise guys who posted the fake/real comparison a month ago? Who all vouched for it? Who posted the sneaker blog with the legit check you all took as legit source?

Exactly? You guys all touted it as the truth, the pair I received was the pair the people were comparing and calling legit in that pic and website..

I even went as far as contacting the guy who made the comparison and go figure he's from china.. He said the pair I had was legit

Now, am I to blame because I listened to the 50 NTers who posted the pics and link and touting it as the truth? SMH

Y'all love to blame me when the actual fault is on the idiots posting fakes and trusting websites calling fakes as legit

I am not at fault, I trusted you guys with the information you guys kept posting and calling real deal

I guess this post is gonna get ignored and so I'll be sure to quote it every page for the next few days for the haters instead of accusing me of stupid BS

Well, that's news to me. Was that before or after other NTers said it was legit though?

I'm ignoring the idiots who don't know how to read. I clearly stated these will be traded locally in an hour. And no, I don't have kids. Adult pair is for me, 4.5 for a female co-worker, and 5 is for my girl.

I actually do know how to read bruh. I understood you had the 1 pair you were already about to trade, but the other 2 pairs were just mentioned. Gave the impression as if you were letting peeps know what you may have up for grabs is all. If that was an incorrect assumption, then my bad & I can own up to bein wrong.

Last edited:
about to pull the trigger on a size 12 for $250... local meetup ... if these are anything like the Royals (which by all accounts, it seems like they are) .... waiting for these to drop in price is foolish to say the least 
repped homie!

Last edited:
about to pull the trigger on a size 12 for $250... local meetup ... if these are anything like the Royals (which by all accounts, it seems like they are) .... waiting for these to drop in price is foolish to say the least 

I'd do it too my dude, that's probably the best you'll find from a reseller!

So havnt been in this thread for like a week, but I ordered a pair from the dude Zyzz suggested. They came in on thursday and Im pretty sure there fugazi. Pissed cuz i thought they were gonna be legit. compared em to my royals and the leather is off, the wings logo isnt as embossed, and just the overall shape is off. I dont even know what to do at this point. $260 gone SMH

Reactions: lyl

How many shadows/ Black Toes were you able to grab from each store you visited? I only ask because the shadow and black/toes were the 2 OG CW's where the demand just wasn't there like that for what ever reason ( I guess no celebrity cosign? Lol) The same spot that I camped 11 hours for the black/red 1's at, I walked up to earlier in the year around 7:00 and stood in line til 8 to grab black toes for my brother. I also walked in and bought a sz 10 shadow, the day AFTER release at the same spot...
One store I walked out with 6 Shadows. The Black Toes I was able to cop 2-3 from the same store. For the Breds, none of these stores even carried them. In fact, more stores carried Royals than Breds (I live in Cleveland).

Back
Top Bottom