JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My source is my own common sense and eyeballs. The same stores I tried to cop Royals from had double bred stock. Villa is a prime example of this. Not every Villa received Royals but all Villa's received Breds. In fact, only 2 Villas in Chicago received the Royals and got only 8 pairs a piece. Saint Alfred's received 7 pairs of Royals and 20+ pairs of Breds etc etc. Some might say allocation was different but I don't agree with that assertion. IMO more Breds were produced yet you still have virtually the same prices for both shoes. Breds are just more highly thought of in the world outside of NT.

As far as his attempt goes, he stated he liked Breds more than Royals. That is his opinion of which I agree with. I could careless how many times they retroed. Him stating that Royals have only retroed once was just incorrect and insignificant in my opinion.

I would still blame allocation rather than production numbers for your observations. Over here (Germany, but I think they same is true for most of Europe) the stores got loads of Royals. I could have bought five pairs in my size without any effort. Also, there was absolutely no hype for them.

I think after that Nike/JB simply shipped a smaller part of the production to Europe. The Black/Reds were a nightmare to get if you happen to live in a city with no noteworthy sneaker boutique.

My source is my own common sense and eyeballs. The same stores I tried to cop Royals from had double bred stock. Villa is a prime example of this. Not every Villa received Royals but all Villa's received Breds. In fact, only 2 Villas in Chicago received the Royals and got only 8 pairs a piece. Saint Alfred's received 7 pairs of Royals and 20+ pairs of Breds etc etc. Some might say allocation was different but I don't agree with that assertion. IMO more Breds were produced yet you still have virtually the same prices for both shoes. Breds are just more highly thought of in the world outside of NT.

As far as his attempt goes, he stated he liked Breds more than Royals. That is his opinion of which I agree with. I could careless how many times they retroed. Him stating that Royals have only retroed once was just incorrect and insignificant in my opinion.
Of course allocation shifted for this release. Do you not remember how easy it was to walk out of spots with FSR's of Royals in Europe and Australia?

My dude in Europe grabbed 26 pairs with ease and I set up deals to have them shipped from Nedtherlands to US. About 10 or so members grabbed pairs (1-2 pairs each).

He went to the same spots for the Breds yestersay morning and came up with 0 pairs. Only a couple of stores near him received them and got less than a FSR and the rest of the stores that got royals he hit up in February got 0 Breds.

Different allocation 100%.

Who remembers the guy in Australia that walked out with 2 FSR's from a FTL that had pairs just sitting there? What did he do with the money---- bought Yeezy 2's.

Where is that guy now? Grabbing dozens of pairs in Europe and Australia was much more of a challenge. Partly because of distribution, partly hype, partly because of the Royal release fiasco.

I'd say all OG 1's production was very similar with different distribution. Minus black/gold 1's.

Btw anyone know why Knicks, Royals, and Celtics never hit NDC? (Obviously we know why Blk/Gld didn't).

Last edited:
Man chill with that noise in this thread. Its cool you got them and want more but that comment keep it to yourself. You see all these dude wanting just one pair and you come here with that. Yeah not cool.

Yea... not cool

rico7jt rico7jt Nice haul! Did you manage to scoop up both at Serramonte? I heard that place was a zoo.

What up! Na i didn't mess with that place.
Serramonte did their raffle for pairs a week early...:smh:

True but they will do the samething with these Breds. You will see them pop at new store openings and random refreshes. 
Yes definitely would look out for these at new store openings and refreshes. But I don't think we will see a true restock of these. Just canceled pairs going back up. 

Hopefully I am wrong and NDC or FNL does a decent sized restock on them. 

come on b

from the get go , sending western union to a province in China KNOWN for making fakes is not a honest mistake

saw the sketchiness a mile away

that is like giving wrong directions to a family member 
Yo, the thing is that he never claimed that they were legit. He took a chance and told other members about it if they asked, and only if they asked. Furthermore, there were other members in the thread who claimed that they were legit...

I'm sure we all can tell that it's sketchy, but it was a chance that most members wouldn't take and he took it and tried to help out the awareness of the community...

My point is that I highly doubt that he meant will will by it, or would try to put any NTer under the bus....

Okay I did a little research and I have a few things I've noticed that blatantly distinguish unauthorized pairs from retail pairs.

Top will be unauthorized, bottom retail.

1)Wings logo.

Unauthorized wings logo is less embedded in the leather, seems like a cheap print on. Easily noticeable in most pictures.

2) Lace Bag

Unauthorized pair has a noticeably bigger lace bag as well as the hole in the bag.

Feel free to add to this list if you've noticed other differences. 

This thread is getting TOO heavy...A guy posts his pairs up and people come at him like he took theirs...Another one saying its a shame some got two pairs while others didn't...Off to lurking mode from the thread I created , for a shoe i love...Gonna come back in a month or two if it still exists not locked...Hope team pizza are still around...you guys were the coolest in here haha :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Man this HOH won't answer the phone Ive been calling for over an hour to ask about any unclaimed pairs. Its 45 min away I dont wanna go for no reason

Okay I did a little research and I have a few things I've noticed that blatantly distinguish unauthorized pairs from retail pairs.

1)Wings logo.

Unauthorized wings logo is less embedded in the leather, seems like a cheap print on. Easily noticeable in most pictures.

2) Lace Bag

Unauthorized pair has a noticeably bigger lace bag as well as the hole in the bag.

the unauthorized also have a windows peak in the back of the heel 

1)Wings logo.

2) Lace Bag

Great so far. This will help a lot for those ordering on ebay etc. Repped.

Reactions: LoX
View media item 716187

I got a size 4.5, 5, and a sz.10. The 10 is about to be traded locally for a sz.12 in about an hour.

Point being? Other than putting out what you have & trying to put out possible trade hints

yall need to relax. he said he had the trade already locked up. and he couldnt possibly be posting that picture just to show that he got his kids their pairs and his own pair, could he? you do have kids dont you, AirForce1King?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom