JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

-royals for 600
-flight club as a price guide
-comparing shadows after release price with what the shoe that started it all is gonna hit
-someone asking after 69 pages if these are gonna release in 2013,and after there is a starting page with the upc on

View media item 284893

Last edited:
What's so "dumb and dumber" about royals going for 600+ in December if a LEGIT DS pair goes for no less than $350 right now no matter who you get them from...

What's so "dumb and dumber" about royals going for 600+ in December if a LEGIT DS pair goes for no less than $350 right now no matter who you get them from...

I'm sorry I can't see them doubling in price by January, that's bananas.

And then to say Bred 1's will be MORE than $600?!?

I thoroughly disagree, but that's just my opinion.

roll.gif

even if theres a slight chance royals are $600 by end of the year, no way these go for more, UNLESS we see royals type of numbers, WHICH WE WON'T

**insert Tracy Morgan NO gif.

Last edited:
yep, remember seeing the pack for dirt cheap. passed because of the Celtic pair... SMFH.

I don't see these going up to $600. cmon now. $300 tops. Royal prices will drop as well to $300.

Banned 1's go for a $1,000 but these black/red 1's with Nike air tops out at $300? Ok I'll let you guys tell it :smh:

fcny have dmp bulls steady under $150 for 2 years before the banned hype took off

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011062

these are going for that much now???? :wow:

i sold mine for 130 and they were VNDS, and i removed the jumpman on the back. needless to say the 2013 Breds will be going for 400+ after release, maybe even more. after all these will be as close to the OG Breds as we've seen yet

yep, remember seeing the pack for dirt cheap. passed because of the Celtic pair... SMFH.

I don't see these going up to $600. cmon now. $300 tops. Royal prices will drop as well to $300.

youre tripping, its been what...7 months now...and Royals still sell for 400 and 250-300 for grey market pairs. they wont drop to 300, i guarantee that.

Banned 1's go for a $1,000 but these black/red 1's with Nike air tops out at $300? Ok I'll let you guys tell it :smh:

Banned 1's ARE NOT Bred 1's!

Idk why that's so hard to comprehend. If they release more of these than the '13 Royals, like they probably would with a holiday release, these aren't gonna be selling for $600. I'll say $300-$350 HIGH end.

If they do Shadows or Knicks #'s, you could probably find them for under $300.

And Banned 1's sell for $800, $1000 is sucker price for most sizes.

Last edited:
Banned 1's ARE NOT Bred 1's!

Idk why that's so hard to comprehend. If they release more of these than the '13 Royals, like they probably would with a holiday release, these aren't gonna be selling for $600. I'll say $300-$350 HIGH end.

If they do Shadows or Knicks #'s, you could probably find them for under $300.

And Banned 1's sell for $800, $1000 is sucker price.

I'll be the first to tell anyone that the Banned 1 is not the normal black/red 1 but let's not act like the hype from this shoe didnt stem from the fact that it was the first time you saw NA branding on an air Jordan 1 in years. They were limited and a lot of people missed out and still want them. Add to the fact that the royals weren't easy to get as well and you get the perfect storm. The only reason some feel like these wont have too high of a resell is because we're all ASSUMING that these will be a GR that is relatively easy to come by, which is exactly why they are releasing before Christmas when everyone is ready to spend their money on gifts..............................oh wait a sec...

Last edited:
600 is absurd. 1s never went for that high especially for non-weird releases like the banned 1s.
even 2001 pairs didn't sell for that high. Trust me, 300 range is the ceiling. Anything around 400
and you won't be able to move your pair...

People would rather get OG 11 or 12 or 13s for that price just add a bit more.

I'll be the first to tell anyone that the Banned 1 is not the normal black/red 1 but let's not act like the hype from this shoe didnt stem from the fact that it was the first time you saw NA branding on an air Jordan 1 in years. They were limited and a lot of people missed out and still want them. Add to the fact that the royals weren't easy to get as well and you get the perfect storm. The only reason some feel like these wont have too high of a resell is because we're all ASSUMING that these will be a GR that is relatively easy to come by, which is exactly why they are releasing before Christmas when everyone is ready to spend their money on gifts..............................oh wait a sec...

"but let's not act like the hype from this shoe didnt stem from the fact that it was the first time you saw NA branding on an air Jordan 1 in years"

Or easier, I believe your point is...

"These are hyped because they are the first retro with Nike Air branding in 10 years"

Which I disagree with to an extent, of course OG Jordan 1 heads were hyped about NA on them.

Reseller prices from the Royals and Patents made the beasts hyped about '13 NA OG 1's. And the Bred 1 is hyped because the beasts think they are getting Banned 1's - or that these will be the same resell price as Banned 1's -which they won't.

Well what about the Knicks, Celtics, Shadows and Hawks? - NA branding - No much hype or no hype at all.

Nobody said these will be a GR, they won't. They will definitely be limited to probably Shadows and Knicks #'s.

And lastly, they aren't releasing before Xmas. They are supposed to release 12/28. These will be the gift, and all the beasts will be spending all that stocking, gift card and xmas card money on these.

$600 is very unreasonable. You can get the 2009 on FC for $550, doesn't make sense bro.

Last edited:
Was thinking to get rid of my DS pairs (ones with the strap and DMP Bulls) and use that $$$$ to find another DS '01 pair.

"but let's not act like the hype from this shoe didnt stem from the fact that it was the first time you saw NA branding on an air Jordan 1 in years"

Or easier, I believe your point is...

"These are hyped because they are the first retro with Nike Air branding in 10 years"

Which I disagree with to an extent, of course OG Jordan 1 heads were hyped about NA on them.

Reseller prices from the Royals and Patents made the beasts hyped about '13 NA OG 1's. And the Bred 1 is hyped because the beasts think they are getting Banned 1's - or that these will be the same resell price as Banned 1's -which they won't.

Well what about the Knicks, Celtics, Shadows and Hawks? - NA branding - No much hype or no hype at all.

Nobody said these will be a GR, they won't. They will definitely be limited to probably Shadows and Knicks #'s.

And lastly, they aren't releasing before Xmas. They are supposed to release 12/28. These will be the gift, and all the beasts will be spending all that stocking, gift card and xmas card money on these.

$600 is very unreasonable. You can get the 2009 on FC for $550, doesn't make sense bro.

:lol: I can't believe the Christmas comment flew over your head. I was saying the exact reason these wont be a GR is because they aren't releasing before Christmas. As much as I love the shadows, they are no where near as iconic as the royals, let alone the black/red 1's. Knicks, hawks, celtics, cool concepts but new retro colorways aren't touching OG's c'mon. Touching on the Christmas point I made earlier, I understand that JB has a full calendar and a lot of heat coming out for the rest of the year with the best ones falling right under that holiday umbrella...except these. These are probably the most anticipated retro (along with the alleged NA BC3 and even those are suppose to come out in time for the holidays) to come out for the second half of the year or even the whole year depending on your view and yet they are releasing right after Christmas. My point being that it might be a strategy on Nike's end to keep the whole limited thing on these NA 1's going by releasing them after Christmas. Even if we get blacktoe/shadow production numbers the demand will be way bigger

Last edited:
All I saw was someone say these would resell for 600. Man shut up, you started buying shoes yesterday? These aint going for no damn 600 cut it out.

Back
Top Bottom