JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Banned 1's go for a $1,000 but these black/red 1's with Nike air tops out at $300? Ok I'll let you guys tell it :smh:

these black/red 1 will not be limited at all...

nike is not dumb... they gonna pump out black tongue V numbers on these watch :lol:

the value of a shoe rising also has to do with how limited they were

I would rather stop talking about resell prices this early. Resellers hoarding on RD would get that dumb idea of reselling these that high.

Lol if i listed on ebay my royals, they would be the only real size 10 pairs on there. Supply is pretty much dried up. They seem to have held (real world) at 400. I really dont see em dropping drastically if they do. They have kindve become a serious collectors item at this point. Not many shoes have caused people to hijack threads about or take a plane at a chance for a random "refresh". Bred #s are gonna be higher and distributed here as well as overseas in probably like numbers. My connect had access to alot of royals, but here they were hardly available. Every other 1 since had very little to no supply there. For a fact i know breds are showing there in numbers like royals and u can bet they wont skimp on distribution here again so expect them to be probably the most numbers of all the 1s this year. But that said, demand will be solid so better to be on top of the release.

numbers will be like the shadows, could very well be more. Royals released in numbers almost similar to the black toes. Except the demand is way higher.

Supply and demand people.

my HOH got 1 fsr of royals, yeah it will be crazy if nike do the black/red similar to the royal (like not to release on NDC)

i hope there's enough for everyone who tries... so we can end this year unsalted

Last edited:
For sure pairs will be available. Don't expect fire red 5/3 numbers but it will be enough. Just be ready like a freakin hawk.

Ya'll fools should have never slept.

I's really didn't get as much love as they are until recently. Sure the Banned I is to thank for that, but I copped the DMP I's for $200 a year or two ago.

Now they're going for $400 + just for the Black/Reds? :x :lol:

Hype kills.

Ya'll fools should have never slept.

I's really didn't get as much love as they are until recently. Sure the Banned I is to thank for that, but I copped the DMP I's for $200 a year or two ago.

Now they're going for $400 + just for the Black/Reds? :x :lol:

Hype kills.
^this and the fact that they finally pumped em out all original, box and all, shouldnt sleep on em.

Folks don't realize how much this sneaker "game" has changed and evolved in JUST the last 3-4 years with the advent of social media/sneaker blogs/info at your fingertips.

In the DC area, the Straps sat for a week or two, and the DMP packs went on sale for almost half off...

In fact, most CDP packs went on sale (minus the 6/17, 7/16, and 11/12 packs), and I copped almost all on Employee appreciation (50% off) or discounts because they SAT...

Even as recently as 2011, I copped cement 3's on my lunchbreak on release day (in Baltimore though)...

This "game" is constantly changing and is unpredictable... Put in work and have your connects in line...

for 600 id go get an OG pair of 1s in good condition (if you're patient enough) but people will pay butt loads of money to have the "cool" shoes i guess, sheeple everywhere!

nah... I'm pretty sure MORE people will look for the bred 1. OG Bulls colorways always gets picked up/searched for more often.

completely agree. I already stated i;d consider trading a pair of my Royals for these if I strike out. pretty confident I'll stike out looking on 3 pitches. Its inevitable.

Black red > Royals all day everyday for me. Not even close.
If you wear my size...lets talk. Lol.

I'm on eBay all the time, some sellers are listing 13 Royals for $499, I've seen 01 Black & Reds listed at $600 and DMP's hover around the $400-$500 mark. The sad reality is anything is possible nowadays…

Was thinking to get rid of my DS pairs (ones with the strap and DMP Bulls) and use that $$$$ to find another DS '01 pair.
id actually move  both asap to cop a pair of banneds. the 01 retro is coming out this year, we'll never see a " banned " retro, not with that quality.

just a thought

id actually move  both asap to cop a pair of banneds. the 01 retro is coming out this year, we'll never see a " banned " retro, not with that quality.

just a thought
you're right about quality

but I hope we'll never see a banned retro,

no one wants an og cw retro with an X plus other unnecessary extras.. (tho, i know in '11 were happy to see NA back)

All I saw was someone say these would resell for 600. Man shut up, you started buying shoes yesterday? These aint going for no damn 600 cut it out.
Pretty much...
laugh.gif
I can't believe the Christmas comment flew over your head. I was saying the exact reason these wont be a GR is because they aren't releasing before Christmas. As much as I love the shadows, they are no where near as iconic as the royals, let alone the black/red 1's. Knicks, hawks, celtics, cool concepts but new retro colorways aren't touching OG's c'mon. Touching on the Christmas point I made earlier, I understand that JB has a full calendar and a lot of heat coming out for the rest of the year with the best ones falling right under that holiday umbrella...except these. These are probably the most anticipated retro (along with the alleged NA BC3 and even those are suppose to come out in time for the holidays) to come out for the second half of the year or even the whole year depending on your view and yet they are releasing right after Christmas. My point being that it might be a strategy on Nike's end to keep the whole limited thing on these NA 1's going by releasing them after Christmas. Even if we get blacktoe/shadow production numbers the demand will be way bigger
FLEW OVER MY HEAD?

"The only reason some feel like these wont have too high of a resell is because we're all ASSUMING that these will be a GR that is relatively easy to come by, which is exactly why they are releasing before Christmas when everyone is ready to spend their money on gifts..............................oh wait a sec..."

I read it like you thought they were releasing after x-mas. If you want to be understood, then formulate your sentences intelligently, I'm supposed to know that "oh wait a sec..." means "everything I just said is sarcasm because they are releasing before x-mas" I not gonna assume what you mean by that, you said Royals and Bred 1's will be reselling for $600 on 12/28 - You clearly don't know what you're talking about IMO.

It's absurd I'm even debating that these will resell for $600, that's like arguing with someone that the sky isn't blue. End of story, I'm done here.

still remember when AIR ANT was selling the dmp 1 pack's for the low on NT :smokin

was salty when all his pairs was sold before i had the money to cop :lol:

Last edited:
Stop saying Royal/Knick numbers because its been established that the US received 2/4 of the shipment. Every release after that US got 3/4th due to the fact they were sitting.

These will be produced like Black Toes, Clovers, & Shadows if not more, but with much more demand. No way and hell these will be going for anything over $400 RD.

Back
Top Bottom