JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i dont understand how some people are paying $400 for these, if they were smart they would sit on that money, save a little more and try and find some DS banned 1's if you are gonna be spending $400+ on a pair of kicks.

i dont understand how some people are paying $400 for these, if they were smart they would sit on that money, save a little more and try and find some DS banned 1's if you are gonna be spending $400+ on a pair of kicks.
QFT

Yup 1hunna

I'm just a realist. I hope y'all not relying on a restock. I also think it's funny that y'all all buddy buddy with each other in this thread, sharing links and info when 80% of ppl that posts in this very thread are resellers....and then get mad when these resellers posts their multiple pairs to entice you to cop from them. These NT dudes aren't your friends cause if they were, they would be giving away their extra pairs to those that actually wanted them for retail.

Sorry to get off topic, but are you the same mayor that's got that crazy sneaker collection and is on YouTube?

The resell on these are crazy.  Still feel super salty about the way things are released these days.  Back in the days, you never heard of these bots or whatever the heck it is.  Buying online wasn't a problem.  This past release, I decided to come back and try, and within 1/2 a milli-second things were already sold out.  Jeez!

but banned 1's are going for like 700-1000+ for me though.  i don't see any around my way going for 500-600

but banned 1's are going for like 700-1000+ for me though.  i don't see any around my way going for 500-600

i thought the same but some memeber assured me they could be had for $500+

no idea where to look but while i never thought id spend that much on a pair of shoes. im gonna try and find a pair around that price. If i can, ill cop them

The resell on these are crazy.  Still feel super salty about the way things are released these days.  Back in the days, you never heard of these bots or whatever the heck it is.  Buying online wasn't a problem.  This past release, I decided to come back and try, and within 1/2 a milli-second things were already sold out.  Jeez!

Honestly if they stop the direct twitter links bots won't be a factor. NDC, FNL, FTL, etc. you listening?

These reselling for $400?!

Well that means time to raise the price for my banned 1s to $500..

Thank you 2013 bred 1s

PRICES WILL GO DOWN.. PROB NOT BY MUCH BUT ITLL GO DOWN.. EBAY IS OVER FLOODED WITH THESE

so u got scammed bro?

the manager u mentioned was selling fakes for 350?

damn
no not at all.  I know the manager i didnt get scammed at all.  The reason i asked about how to avoid scams is because I want to buy gamma 11s and will probably resort to online but am afraid of getting scammed.  

no not at all.  I know the manager i didnt get scammed at all.  The reason i asked about how to avoid scams is because I want to buy gamma 11s and will probably resort to online but am afraid of getting scammed.  

ohh alright ... good to know

had my crown jewel lebron X on here and other sites for sale for a while now..Just got a text from a guy that wants them and would like to trade his DS breds and a pair of Alamo Kamikaze II..Should I do it??

Maybe they like the 2013's because they are so close to the original. Maybe not quality-wise, but looks wise. There are people that don't like that "X" on the back of the shoe along with the other additions that are on the Banned's.

Back
Top Bottom