JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

They should just make all the Jordan's 250 or 300 retail price so all this can go away

lol. it wouldnt go away. you would have people paying 400 for GR Js. resellers arent going anywhere. nor are the bots. it is what it is.

^^ If you are only now trying to figure out your shoe size  for the 1s, then it says something.  If you usually wear a 13, then wear it, if you wanna trade it, then trade it.  The main thing is you are 'CERTAIN' of your size, and if you are ever in doubt, then size up!  It's common sense.  Sizing down doesn't make sense, sizing up does.

They should just make all the Jordan's 250 or 300 retail price so all this can go away
So lets grossly overcharge the legit customers and fan base that has been faithful to us for almost 30yrs, just to get rid of resellers....Makes perfect sense. 
indifferent.gif

Dude is fraud, he does similar post on CL in other major cities. Almost had me fooled with the Royals on release day, told me $200 and he was a manager at WishATL. Sounded too good to be true, why would he create an ad on CL NY. so I pulled his card. Told him I was located in ATL and I would pick up from Wish. Mind you I'm in NJ, so I had my brother in ATL go to Wish within an hour of speaking to dude. My brother gets there dude is no where to be found, never heard of him, not employed at Wish, no Royals and he stopped picking up my calls.
mean.gif

Be careful fam, don't let your thirst tie your money up.
Speaking of Wish I was already down  yesterday cause I missed the 1s in so many ways both online and was 8th in line at a store that only had 4 pairs, when Wish posted on instagram they had the breds (They randomly post up to a couple days after RD when they release their sneakers). I was down the street and got there in literally 3 minutes happy as **** when I saw 60 dudes in line already. So many Ls in one day lol.

^^ If you are only now trying to figure out your shoe size  for the 1s, then it says something.  If you usually wear a 13, then wear it, if you wanna trade it, then trade it.  The main thing is you are 'CERTAIN' of your size, and if you are ever in doubt, then size up!  It's common sense.  Sizing down doesn't make sense, sizing up does.
I did size up, normally wear 13.

I would have purchased a 13 if it was available, but like most in this thread knows...finding ANY size was nearly impossible.  I'm not going to pass on getting a size 14, which might be a perfect fit if they run smaller/narrow, just because the 13s were OOS.

Our town (small rural city) doesn't get ANY 1s.  Not the Royals, Shadows, Chicagos, Black Toes, hell...not even the Jokers, Laneys or other models.  I got the KO's online.  I don't have any recent leather based 1's to compare them to.  

So again, if anyone has them and has worn them, would appreciate how they fit.

Repped.

Thank you for the info!
No problem brotha. If they are too loose, you could try putting in sneaker shields or force fields or something but I would rather go TTS and not settle for a shoe like this and would try to size swap or sell and buy your size. Good luck!

I went a half size up on these cause I have a wide foot. Tried them on and they fit great. Will bust these out in the spring/summer time.

Back
Top Bottom