JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I can't believe gs sizes reselling you could of walked in major retail stores a few days ahead of time and copped in a lot of places smh btw just got a shipping confirmation email from ups about my champs order so if you ordered from them or that family of websites you should be getting one soon

Damn when did you get it?
should I be worried I havent got it yet...I'm in cali

You can check the order status on the website. I think if it says "1 Unit(s) Ready to Ship" you should be good. I have not had shoes cancelled at that point, unless someone else here has had otherwise.

//edit
What are some know production dates for these? I have seen people post August and September. The pair I picked up from FA has 7/10. TBH, they look kinda suspect to me, lol. The extra lace bag was ripped off and are pretty creased. But one side of the box was kinda smashed, which can explain the creasing, and the box top does have a FA sticker on it. :nerd:

Last edited:
Personal pic (With filters of course) 

Love how these feel compared to "Chicago 1s" now to find a legit pair of Royals.

actually i hate drake with a passion

Toronto is a sick city, Montreal too.

hate on canada all you want but its a very cool place minus the cold.
I've been to both too. They were both strangely clean. Felt weird coming from NY lol

I've been to both too. They were both strangely clean. Felt weird coming from NY lol
I'm from Chicago and I am surprised at how dirty NYC is. Forreal, clean that **** up. I was also surprised that you were just allowed to drop garbage bags on the sidewalk like that. In blocks filled with restaurants I saw garbage bags stacked up above my waist in garbage.

Though what I said is true I am just mad I don't get to live in NYC

Last edited:
Just hit up a local guy who was asking for 500$ on a local site! Thought maybe he just put that price up to eliminate the bums and low-ballers...asked him what he was really asking for and he came back with a "dude, you saw the ad...$500"  lol  Never gonna happen for this guy.  
roll.gif

I'm from Chicago and I am surprised at how dirty NYC is. Forreal, clean that **** up. I was also surprised that you were just allowed to drop garbage bags on the sidewalk like that. In blocks filled with restaurants I saw garbage bags stacked up above my waist in garbage.
roll.gif
yeah i was in the Chi this summer too...Also WAAAAY cleaner than us.....and milwaukee looks like it has its only brigade of cleaning ladies down town like wtf is going on over here.

Though what I said is true I am just mad I don't get to live in NYC

NYC is a great place to live sneakers are avail mostly everywhere and in NY theirs Many mom and pop sneaker spots i call hidden gems cuz alot of people dont know they carry retroes and if you build a relationship they will sell to you a day or 2 before RD

Im Chi town whether it be the suburbs or the hood you always gotta watch out for grimey ninjas thats trigger happy ova there the crime rate i must say its more than NY but at this point chicago is ruthless needless to say Not Cuz im from NY but i juss love it here besides sneakers everything is readaly available all night and day Food anytime great places to cop clothes snaps anything mass transportation

And most importantly the Ganja man :smokin :smokin :smokin Lol

Last edited:

Anybody got any experience with Kickscode.com?
Are you an authorized Nike/Jordan retailer?

Unfortunately, it's impossible for us to be an authorized Nike/Jordan retailer because we don't yet have a storefront location.

Last edited:
:rofl: yeah i was in the Chi this summer too...Also WAAAAY cleaner than us.....and milwaukee looks like it has its only brigade of cleaning ladies down town like wtf is going on over here.
Depends what part of the city. Chinatown is disgusting.

5th avenue near Central Park is spotless.

And agree pierito pierito . Milwaukee is squeaky clean. Side story: I remember when I went in 2011 I got up one morning and walked to the mall and they had True Blue 3's just chilling on the shelf at footlocker :lol:. Easiest cop ever.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else though :smile:

Back
Top Bottom