JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol at the hype on these man... But anyway does any one have a pic of MJ actually wearing these in a normal game?

No I was wondering whether to bite the bullet and pay resale for my size now or wait a little

A lotta people tried that with the Banned 1s too......
But if memory serves me right, weren't the banned 1s a lot more limited than this release.

Limited shoes rarely go down in value, let alone the most hyped Jordan 1. Not buying now means your risking your size being gone, cuz not a lot of pairs will remain on the market, and paying 400+. Cuz. When the market dries these will be like the Royals.

I hate how the shoe game works today.

Why won't the universe let me win?!  All I know is 2014 better be an improvement for me and these sneaker releases.  I think I've been playin by the old rules and I guess I gotta upgrade to the NEW RULES.  I try to be really selective and can't even seem to score the ones  (no pun intended) I REALLY want.  Im gonna stop crying now!  Happy New Years ya'll!

I feel you bro. I had to adjust myself. From the time I started buying Jordan's from 2000 to 2010, copping was pretty much easy. But these last few years was a struggle. I had to pay over retail for both my pairs ($535 total). I can't be camping out to just get a pair for retail because in the past, I never had to. At least I had a piece of mind before the actual release date because both of my pairs were locked in prior.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Never even saw them on the website, smh.  I think it's time I let this release go, lol.  THere's no way I'm paying more than 275-300 shipped and even that is pushing it.

Now that I have all my favorite 1s.. I would like some royals but they can change my name if I pay 400 dollars for a pair.

Good stuff 4Dub
Lol at the hype on these man... But anyway does any one have a pic of MJ actually wearing these in a normal game?
Only the '85 dunk contest. He never wore them in regulation games.

Not a normal game but thought to post anyway

Found this pic on one of my magazines.
Ok thanks guys I figured he didn't in a normal game but just wanted to make sure...But I ended up watching that whole vid haha.

man, it's so hard to catch these re-stocks. been on these websites all yesterday, & the minute i sleep, FNL restocks -___-.

Has there been an official real vs fake comparison in this thread yet? If so, on what page? Just want to know what to look for since I'm browsing CL.

by the time someone posts a restock link its gone.

you either have to be not sleeping and constantly on this thread or whatever links your refreshing with or without the help of any plugins etc.. but even then.......... DAMMMMMMNN

for shoes.. wonder who missed out on celebrating new years with their fam just to do just that..

Has there been an official real vs fake comparison in this thread yet? If so, on what page? Just want to know what to look for since I'm browsing CL.
There's been one a while back. Embossing on the logo and how much the laces fill up the lace bag are what stuck out to me. The latter is pretty big cause people selling fakes tend to overlook that detail. The non-authentics have a lot of space in their lace bags, authentics are pretty fitted. Also look for widow's peaks on the back of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom