JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Definitely buying both my royals and bred 1's either at RIFLA or FC, can't deal with that whole grey market mess.. Congrats to everyone who scored a pair though!

Finally got my pair. These are amazing. Flat out amazing.

I traded my WTK 8 for these + $100, essentially making my pair $40. Absolutely amazing deal IMO

As much as I love the Kobe, I can't see myself wearing them on a regular basis. I've been trying to stop impulse purchases and buying shoes just because I got a good deal. I want shoes that I'll completely love and wear to the ground, even if it means having less pairs in my rotation.

View media item 720934View media item 720935View media item 720936

Great deal! Congrats on your score

take it down dfranklin there are sheisty fools who will send the seller private offers .... in turn he will sell to them !

Last edited:
possible to trade DS pair of 88's for these? :lol:
Possible to receive a pair of fakes from you :rofl:  

View media item 577914

mj-laughing.gif

Last edited:
Shots are firing everywhere. Zyzz made a honest mistake and manned up to it. I know that some of you are also going back to the Concord thread with the whole DS debacle. If you were around Nike talk long enough, DS was definitely on Nike talks legit list. The only part was that they were found out that they were not so legit afterall. Thank God I never brought from that site. If you have read his post from the last few years, you would know that most of his sneakers come from Nike.com. I'm pretty sure he unintentionally brought fakes to tell us that they are real.

Zyzz, hopefully you get a legit pair soon.
I agree, at least Zyzz manned up to it and didn't hide... What's done is done, doesn't help to keep going back and forth. I REALLY DOUBT his intentions were to trick us into buying GM pairs... He was just trying to share information. It's getting redundant to everyone going at it with him
eyes.gif
. Good look Zyzz.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pair but after watching some video reviews I have to say the 2013 Breds are seemingly not on the same level as older Bred releases.. Definitely a good pair to wear on a daily basis but overall I'm disappointed by Nike. Even though it was nice to see Nike bring back those legendary Jordan 1 colorways in 2013, I still don't get why they would release the Chicago cw without the Nike tag and with cheap leather and why the Breds are not exactly the same quality as the Royals and so on. Slowly but surely I'm starting to believe this company is a huge mess and they don't even have full control over their releases or they just don't care...

Ofcourse nike is all about the money.We already know that and on our own choose to keep supporting them,

Am I gonna have to trade half my collection to get these in a size 13 lol the struggle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom