JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Pair was purchased via raffle from Blends Costa Mesa btw. You sure they're fake?

You sure you got it from Blends? (Whoever they are) If you got it from a supposed retailer via raffle, why would you come in here asking if they're legit? Is Blends shady?

Pair was purchased via raffle from Blends Costa Mesa btw. You sure they're fake?

You sure you got it from Blends? (Whoever they are) If you got it from a supposed retailer via raffle, why would you come in here asking if they're legit? Is Blends shady?

people in the past on this forum have done it buying from FNL :lol:

people are weird these days man

That stamp inside the lid is very easy to replicate obviously but is thankfully missing on all GM's I've seen.

Helped me huge when I was authenticating Blk/Gld 1's for others

Its already been said in other threads that stamps arent a deciding factor in the legitimacy of shoes. A few retail pair that I've purchase (FNL, FTL, etc) do not have the stamp, but most do.

The Nike Air Jordan 1 'bred' are in the studio. We have changed the release time to 08:00 GMT on the 2nd of Jan. We have a small allocation of these and all orders placed will be confirmed via email so please don't rely on the fact you made it through checkout. ANYONE WHO TRIES ORDERING MULTIPLE PAIRS WILL HAVE THEIR FULL ORDER CANCELLED. www.thechimpstore.com

4ac5750c722611e3896d0ee187559eb2_8.jpg

welp, there goes my shot at a fourth pair 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thrilled to come home from work last night to find these waiting on me.  Thought for sure I was going to miss out on these but luckily Eastbay somehow let me through.

Back
Top Bottom