JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

And people wonder why they don't get releases. "All I did was tell the entire world which sites would release the shoes. I'm not sure why I couldn't buy them." Stop throwing chum in the water guys.

And then some helpful member gonna pour more salt by telling idiots who dont know how to convert/google time zones!!! Smdh.

Last edited:
I know I am not the only one who still checked @  4 PST 
nerd.gif

Out of my 3 pairs only one came with a stamp on the box lid. Not trying to put salt on the wound. All pairs were store bought so the stamp being there isn't Necessarily a good way to legit check. Unless my pairs are fake which I highly doubt
I can concur with this one. Not all authentic pairs will have the stamp on the inside of the box top, even from the big box retailers. Just gotta do the other comparisons.

Not trying to start an argument but i thought thats whats this place was for, to help others?  Or nah? isnt that why we all joined this site and read this forums?  ijs. I do see a lot of "i know how to get them and im not telling anybody" going on around here (not just NT but everywhere) but to each his own.  

I didnt even know that place existed. I hate of you for hoarding the link and keeping me out the loop lol

Google is an amazing tool for figuring out everything about a particular release. When niketalk first started it was a way for people to share information about specifics on a particular release. Now though - not so much. Do your own due diligence.

Not trying to start an argument but i thought thats whats this place was for, to help others?  Or nah? isnt that why we all joined this site and read this forums?  ijs. I do see a lot of "i know how to get them and im not telling anybody" going on around here (not just NT but everywhere) but to each his own.  

Its not NTs fault. Its how purchasing shoes has become. Its evolved to the point where you gotta do what you gotta to do to secure yours, then help others. Hence the link hoarding.

I dont blame anyone because ive done the same. Theres a lot of resellers that take up the stock. NT gets a lot of lurkers who stalk these pages and are just resellers taking pairs from NTers and trying to flip them for 400% profit

Google is an amazing tool for figuring out everything about a particular release. When niketalk first started it was a way for people to share information about specifics on a particular release. Now though - not so much. Do your own due diligence.

were you around when NikeTalk "first" started? Lol, but yes times in the shoe game was much simpler back then... smh at the way the game has evolved and what it has turned into.

easy dead give away to tell the shoes are fake or not is the way the shoe laces are tied in the bag from the moment u look at the pair, bam! lol that's my first priority

I didnt even know that place existed. I hate of you for hoarding the link and keeping me out the loop lol
laugh.gif

Honestly that site was hinted at around release day.

Someone posted a "kicksdeals" type website that had a link to all the Euro/UK sites that were releasing the bred 1's.

but a lot of y'all take everything at face value, looking for instant gratification.

IJS

Its not NTs fault. Its how purchasing shoes has become. Its evolved to the point where you gotta do what you gotta to do to secure yours, then help others. Hence the link hoarding.

I dont blame anyone because ive done the same. Theres a lot of resellers that take up the stock. NT gets a lot of lurkers who stalk these pages and are just resellers taking pairs from NTers and trying to flip them for 400% profiit
Oh I totally agree with you. well good luck to those that do attempt to snag a pair 

Helping is cool but did you see how he ended his post? "Well, guess I won't be getting my fourth pair" That dude is a goober.

Back
Top Bottom