JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just have to laugh at idiots bashing the Banned 1's. sounds like people who didn't get pairs, haven't held a pair, haven't worn a pair.

another immature emotional character....
Oh clearly, you pegged me. I've stopped frequenting this site because of the idiocy that's constantly on display and degrading what others got that didn't end up in someone else's closet. The consensus across the sneaker community was that the Banned 1's were a great release, a special release. People calling them garbage can't even be taken seriously.

You sound hurt my dude. We don't give a damn how ya'll feel about those shoes.

"OOHH YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE? YOU IDIOT!"

Pull your skirt down, b.

Last edited:
Here's what I don't understand...

dudes will ***** and moan, whine and complain, cry and throw fits online about a damn jumpman on the back of their sneakers.

But they don't care about an X?

That said, I'm thinking about picking up 2 pairs of 2013's now. Since there's so many guys that are good on their Banneds :smokin

Oh clearly, you pegged me. I've stopped frequenting this site because of the idiocy that's constantly on display and degrading what others got that didn't end up in someone else's closet. The consensus across the sneaker community was that the Banned 1's were a great release, a special release. People calling them garbage can't even be taken seriously.
Can't be taken seriously because they don't worship your gimmicky grail? Pretty closed minded. Tumbled leather does not make a shoe great or high quality. The 94 01 and most likely the 13s if they're like the shadows are all better retro releases than the banneds.

Here's what I don't understand...

dudes will ***** and moan, whine and complain, cry and throw fits online about a damn jumpman on the back of their sneakers.

But they don't care about an X?

That said, I'm thinking about picking up 2 pairs of 2013's now. Since there's so many guys that are good on their Banneds :smokin

Hypebeasting make the world go round.. The only thing I truly hated on 1s from the past was the Nubuck swoosh. I hated that and still do to this day.

I just have to laugh at idiots bashing the Banned 1's. sounds like people who didn't get pairs, haven't held a pair, haven't worn a pair.
I bashed them in the banned 1 thread in 2011 after I received a pair. In hands I was disappointed. I will accept being an idiot for not holding onto just to resell for about $700 profit tho. :lol:

sounds like you are trapped in time.

View media item 574027
:rofl: at GIF

Basically people arguing here (myself included) against an OG Black and Red 1 vs. a homage to the OG Black and Red 1.

Admittedly, it was really gimmicky for those who already knew the history and only want retros in their OG form. I just think it was a nice tribute to its history. Marketing them as the Banneds really drove up the black and red 1s populairty and recognition too imo for those who didnt know its history. I don't think one is better than the other. I love both for what they are

Dead.. Lol dudes be on here acting like banned 1s is the holy grail. If they are why it's so easy for me to get a pair for $600.00? Why dudes always ready and willing to part with them?

Because $600 is pretty damn good considering what they probably paid for them.

And damn, where are you seeing banneds for $600? Point me in the right direction.

Why do people catch feelings about sneakers tho :lol: can't help but laugh its like people want some recongntion for owning a pair of kicks :smh: it's not like some of you guys designed the shoe so why are you guys getting butt hurt?

Why do people catch feelings about sneakers tho :lol: can't help but laugh its like people want some recongntion for owning a pair of kicks :smh: it's not like some of you guys designed the shoe so why are you guys getting butt hurt?

because everyone thinks their opinion is right.

The world would suck if we all had the same taste.

because everyone thinks their opinion is right.

The world would suck if we all had the same taste.
There is nothing wrong with people having different opinions but when people take things to seriously or take things to heart that they shouldn't like sneakers then you can't help but :smh:

I know these shoes will be limited, but will it be very possible to purchase these online fairly easily? Is it worth getting a preorder or is it easy to get a pair?

I
I am asking if it would be easy to purchase these or would it just be easier preordering these for a higher price. I am sorry for the confusion.

Very easy to pay high preorder prices. More difficult if you want to get them on release day for retail.

How difficult?
If you are trying to buy locally then only you can make that decision. A few things to look out for is how many people in your area wear jays. How hard is it to cop limited releases around your way. What places get them and how many pairs. If its online its gonna be an instant sellout

Back
Top Bottom