JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

We basically got a preview of what they will be like. Take the shadows and swap the grey with the black toe red from this year. If we are lucky the quality will be royal like but the releases are almost a year apart and there have been enough 1s since to see the roadmap for them. Im guessing shadow like.

We basically got a preview of what they will be like. Take the shadows and swap the grey with the black toe red from this year. If we are lucky the quality will be royal like but the releases are almost a year apart and there have been enough 1s since to see the roadmap for them. Im guessing shadow like.
I'm fine with shadow like quality. I love the shadows!

I just have to laugh at idiots bashing the Banned 1's. sounds like people who didn't get pairs, haven't held a pair, haven't worn a pair.

another immature emotional character....
Oh clearly, you pegged me. I've stopped frequenting this site because of the idiocy that's constantly on display and degrading what others got that didn't end up in someone else's closet. The consensus across the sneaker community was that the Banned 1's were a great release, a special release. People calling them garbage can't even be taken seriously.

I thought I share my own opinion on which bred 1 is my favourite. In terms of quality, Banned 1's are absolutely the nicest. Buttery leather and raw cut edges (my preference). Just beautiful.

Due to the Banned 1's leather being distressed, the red is slightly dull compared to the '94 and '01. For the eye popping red, the '01 wins hands down. The heel padding on the banned and '01 are almost identical with the '01 being just a tad thicker and the Banneds have the 'X' details.

As for the '94, I love the thick nylon tongue. It's much thicker than the '01's and the leather is slightly thicker as well. In my opinion, the 2013 will be most similar to the '94's if the 2013 Royals are of any indication of what JB give us this holiday season.

My favorite bred 1's are the Banneds and on the hunt for my 3rd pair. PM me if you have a pair of size 8 DS. :smile:
View media item 576545

disregarded everything you said when you said banned 1s are your favorite 94 was the last great retro of this shoe :rolleyes just sayin

Oh clearly, you pegged me. I've stopped frequenting this site because of the idiocy that's constantly on display and degrading what others got that didn't end up in someone else's closet. The consensus across the sneaker community was that the Banned 1's were a great release, a special release. People calling them garbage can't even be taken seriously.

you stopped frequenting this board? this is the first time ive ever seen you on niketalk...

nothing is idiotic about not liking something... its an opinion something you cant take or you get hurt...

aint nobody degrading anything. if you would stop being emotional for one second you would realize that

i would never buy the banned 1's. i dont give a damn who likes them. the x is tacky just like spike lees head on the side of a jordan...

13 YEARS on this board and i have never seen someone so emotional over ones taste in shoes..

now the black/red 1's releasing this year. i most likely will be getting...

Back
Top Bottom