JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yo.... I really just purchased the 1's at Eblens 30 mins ago. They just got shipment in today. The highest size they had was 11. Told me a dude was in store and bought the size 11, 10.5, 9, and 8. Luckily they had size 10 and 9.5 left. I bought the size 10. Bouta' post these on eBay and Craigslist so I can trade or resell for funds to purchase my true size 11.5

Which city? Was it Worcester park ave?

Sold my Royal's for $400 a few months ago and Im glad I did because prices were falling around $250-$300 in Ebay, and now Im trying to get them for the price I sold them for LOL. Anybody know where I can purchase them for around this price or possibly lower? 

Just picked up a pair :smile: the seller bought 2 pairs and wasn't bothered about making a profit so i picked them up for £170

only problem now is that i bought a size 10 and i need a 9.5

Sold my Royal's for $400 a few months ago and Im glad I did because prices were falling around $250-$300 in Ebay, and now Im trying to get them for the price I sold them for LOL. Anybody know where I can purchase them for around this price or possibly lower?
royals for 250-300?  you sure they're not gm's?

royals for 250-300?  you sure they're not gm's?
Could be, didn't really bother to click on the page, but I saw many pairs floating around for that much a few months ago
tongue.gif

Can't believe I passed up $260 on Bred's at my local buy/sell FB during release day thinking I could one at these Euro sites 
roll.gif
Ohh boy do I regret it now. Whats the price I should pay for DS Royals and Breds? 

Do you have proof of this? Sounds like a rumor.

In all honesty, they should have prepared as the exact same thing happened with the royal release. If they wanted to avoid the commotion, they would have canned the entire international online release as a few online spots previously have.

If I owned a shop, I would do the same and offer up the remaining pairs for the locals in my city who originally missed out and be able to continue to build rapport with local customers.

Mostly going by their history. They tend to put things back up online if additional inventory is available. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they did the same thing for big releases like royals and bred 11.

I do agree with you that if I were them I'd take care of my local customers first (ala sns). For me it's better business practice both on the retailer and customer which is why I'm really appreciative that they take international orders. Hopefully it won't be the last.

Woke up hoping to at least knowing if I was able to get a pair from Chimp store. Nothing yet.

Check if you still have your order in your order history page. Mine was there after I placed it, but disappeared when I checked again 2 hours ago.

My boy wants a pair of these but has no idea how much he should pay around? What are these usually going for now?

Check if you still have your order in your order history page. Mine was there after I placed it, but disappeared when I checked again 2 hours ago.

Samn deal here man. I was able to see it right after. Then it no longer shows up and disappeared also. I took a screen shot for reference but don't know if that even matters. :x

Mostly going by their history. They tend to put things back up online if additional inventory is available. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they did the same thing for big releases like royals and bred 11.

I do agree with you that if I were them I'd take care of my local customers first (ala sns). For me it's better business practice both on the retailer and customer which is why I'm really appreciative that they take international orders. Hopefully it won't be the last.

Word. That makes sense. They did re-up online for royals.

What I meant was that the same type of order hoopla happened back then and it doesn't look like much changed since. Wonder what's going behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom