JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Prob got my pair that they cancelled
frown.gif

Nice pick up :smokin

Thank goodness you woke up and realized those Max Oranges weren't cutting it :lol:

Last edited:

It seems to have been a total different story here in europe although the window was like 15 secs to get them.

I managed to go through Nike and Footlocker EU with luck and none of my orders was cancelled.

There was no limit on both sites so I was able to cop several pairs but i'm not sure to understand Nike's strategy for the 01's.

Just got the package from nike this morning.
You guys got it good during jordan release. People here in the US lining up for hours just for a chance at a raffle.  
nthat.gif

If the next NA is a Clover/Hawk/Laney type, you will not see me. (I read that the next release is something along those lines.)

OG NA or pass.

Well looks like you won't see me if its a Clover/Hawk/Laney release. I remember hearing something about White Royals (possibly a mix-up and Metallic Blues? :smokin Then you have the Red/Sail pair and another unknown pair.

Well looks like you won't see me if its a Clover/Hawk/Laney release. I remember hearing something about White Royals (possibly a mix-up and Metallic Blues? :smokin Then you have the Red/Sail pair and another unknown pair.
white royals are KOs that are releasing this year, i cant wait and i hope they have a blank heel cuz that sample with the jumpman on the heel kill it for me, keep the jumpman tongue tag but no heel jumpman and im all over them!

Back
Top Bottom