JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This i know everyone says the quality is amazing but i dont like the look of the leather. To me the smooth leather looks much better so as much as i will get flamed for this i say 2013 over banned 1s.
Its a possibility you will. However, it's your personal preference, so don't worry if you do get flamed. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got shipment confirmation for the GS pair I got of Shoe Palace. Thanks again for the heads up @Frisko415
smokin.gif

Just need to find a GS 7 now.
all good, just trying to help out the NT FAM.. man u got your shipping confirmation quick.. im still waiting on mine. on their site it still shows processing.. did u choose the free shipping?

all good, just trying to help out the NT FAM.. man u got your shipping confirmation quick.. im still waiting on mine. on their site it still shows processing.. did u choose the free shipping?

No I didn't. Damn, I was so in a rush to get that order in I choose ground shipping for like $8 -$9 bucks :smh: waste of money.

And they are only being shipped from San Jo :lol:

Losing hope coppin at retail... Gonna try and trade the new 3Lab5's when I get them in the mail. #wishfulthinking

Haha @stevesteve72, yea they should do the trick... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm trying to be open minded with the new members and I actually like being that veteran figure.

But they make it extremely difficult when they refuse to read the thread or the title of the damn thread.

My order number and the amount I paid is still up under my orders section for the Chimp Store. However, it says error under the product I've ordered and doesn't show the Jordan 1s Bred anymore. I also still did not get a confirmation email from them.

Happy as hell right now!!!!  Got a text out of the blue from a guy I have done sneaker swaps with in the past. Says he has the Bred's and needs money in the next hour! Told him see you in 10 minutes and flew out the door! I was able to get my size with store bag and receipt for $230 delivered! Checked them and  they are perfect...no crazy glue spots or scratches like my cousins pair had. Now I do not have to stress that Chimp order I made this morning!!!!!  

Ehh, don't know where I was in this thread before it got locked, but my Queenz order shipped earlier this morning if anyone was still wondering about theirs

My order number and the amount I paid is still up under my orders section for the Chimp Store. However, it says error under the product I've ordered and doesn't show the Jordan 1s Bred anymore. I also still did not get a confirmation email from them.

My order section no longer shows my order. It just disappeared when I checked again. Have you tried clicking on the order? I did and it opened up a black screen. Then when I went back, the order #, Order amount, item disappeared from order

I'm trying to be open minded with the new members and I actually like being that veteran figure.

But they make it extremely difficult when they refuse to read the thread or the title of the damn thread.

Yeah, you wouldn't believe how many posts I've deleted and warnings I've given out in this thread alone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom