JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I might be in for a surprise tomorrow  
eek.gif

did you get a good price on them, if you dont mind me asking.

also, once again imo, the Banned 1s that hit the outlets in May-June of 2011 were one of the best quality retros that have been released in a while. The Motorsport 6s were also very nice. The leather on both the Banned 1s and the Motorsport 6s are unbelievable. You dont see that too often with JB now, everything is cheap "plastic leather".
I paid 600 ds

Chicago is the crime capital of the world. Savages out in that ****** up city.
lol. That is the FBI's label for this city. Trust me. Crime is much much worse in many places in Nigeria (where I am originally from). The crime statistics may or may not reflect that. With $40 you can get away with anything in that corrupt *** country.

Got shipment confirmation for the GS pair I got of Shoe Palace. Thanks again for the heads up @Frisko415 :smokin

Just need to find a GS 7 now.

Last edited:
I'd rather have Royals and '13 Black/Reds than the Banned joints.

Also, I prefer the smoother leather than the ragged p***y lip look.  It's a preference not an oversight on quality.  I know it's better quality leather so don't get it twisted.
This i know everyone says the quality is amazing but i dont like the look of the leather. To me the smooth leather looks much better so as much as i will get flamed for this i say 2013 over banned 1s.

If u want ur 2013 to look lbuttery rub vasaline on it. Pretty sure some restoration site/group on ig will come up wit it. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom