JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This was a very interesting release, to say the least.  I guess everyone who struck out in 2013 will just have to wait until 2015 (30Th anniversary of the 1's).  I'm sure Nike had this planned all along.  Extremely limited releases in 2013 (build uo the hype) followed by a massive full scale general release in 2013.  Wondering how many are gonna be in their feelings come 2015.

Well, it's official: I struck out. End just refunded my order today and that was the only pair that I thought I had on lock...
frown.gif
ughh so sorry. thats a tough blow

Thought my pair was coming today. Dude sent them UPS instead of USPS Priority as stated in the listing. Seriously pissed right now...

Thought my pair was coming today. Dude sent them UPS instead of USPS Priority as stated in the listing. Seriously pissed right now...

He trying to save that dollar. I would let him know that you need to get refunded that difference. Thats scando.

Its not even about the money though..its about doing and following what you say you will do. SMH.

I tripled up on the DMP pack because they went on sale back then. Missed out on the bmp pack because I was a broke college kid. Wanted to try and trade for that pack possibly. When I saw that they were on sale I scooped another pack. The black and red ones are one of my favorite shoes. Now you got me thinking about selling the pack. I would sell my pack for what FC is asking just for the black and red ones. Lol. It is crazy how these and some other packs sat.
That's a nice pack of 1's. Not as comfy as Old Love New Love but better quality materials. I passed on a DS pack (size 12) for $160 shipped right before the Concord drop changed everything...

Last edited:
When has JMsneakers restock? I'm just curious to know because I frequent their site often and have never seen one. All the kicks they get they charge crazy resell for out the gate, that's why they are sitting on pairs. They had royals for $400 a month after they came out. They have black/red 1's for $500 as we speak

THIS. JMSNEAKERS do not sell fakes or unauthorized products period. The reason that he has a full size run is because of his price. His Royals did not move for almost a year. I have brought a few sneakers from him in the past, and they are indeed 100% legit.

K
Who remembers 6-700 pages ago when I said these would be going for $600 by the end of January.....

>D

On ebay these aren't going for that much a couple people have them for $300 plus and the bidding is ending in less than a day.

Know its a long shot but does anyone know if these are sitting at the NikeTown in London have a friend going in a week and want to help out some people since ive secured mine. Thanks in advance..

THIS. JMSNEAKERS do not sell fakes or unauthorized products period. The reason that he has a full size run is because of his price. His Royals did not move for almost a year. I have brought a few sneakers from him in the past, and they are indeed 100% legit.
an almost FSR of royals is a red flag for me...

also at $500 they should be sold out

Last edited:

That's a nice pack of 1's. Not as comfy as Old Love New Love but better quality materials. I passed on a DS pack (size 12) for $160 shipped right before the Concord drop changed everything...
Yeah I had the Old Love New Loves before my feet grew they were on point.

Lol at JMsneakers being a "sketchy" site but an NT sponsor at the same time

Last edited:
an almost FSR of royals is a red flag for me...

also at $500 they should be sold out

Normally, it would be a red flag. But, their prices were high from the jump. I disagree that at $500, they should sell out. I will not pay $500 for a 2013 version and I'm pretty sure most people would not. Eventually, his pairs will sell out at the price when the dust settles.

Normally, it would be a red flag. But, their prices were high from the jump. I disagree that at $500, they should sell out. I will not pay $500 for a 2013 version and I'm pretty sure most people would not. Eventually, his pairs will sell out at the price when the dust settles.

THIS. I was in line camping for the black/red 1's and saw the prices for em jump from $400 to $500 in the course of an hour. The shoes technically weren't even out yet.

Last edited:
Fellas! I am still on the hunt but I refuse to pay **** prices!  I just cant justify it already having my Banned 1s on ice.  I think that a lot of these ebay auctions are ending without bids, especially the wild BIN auctions.  Stay strong and don't bid on these ridiculous prices!  Something will come up sooner or later hopefully.

Right?!?!
indifferent.gif
smile.gif

I remember that I copped a DMP 1 DS for like 160 after tax a week after they dropped (when I used to get all my Jordan's on discount). It was a good pack but the leather felt like cardboard (especially on the Celtic 1s). Both shoes were crisp when I sold them. I even managed to remove the Jumpman from the back of the Bred 1s to give it that OG look. I also remember when I bought a VNDS pair of 94 Breds for $200 in 2012 and a few months later sold them for double. They even had the OG tissue paper and OG box

I know I know but just being born in the 86 ear and growing up around those times. Thinking about pulling the trigger.

not a bad trade the wtk 8 are ok but the bred 1 are classic wtk 8 have potential to be old news bred 1s and royals will never
be old news

Never Thought I'd Actually Be Considering The Ridiculous Resell Prices For These :smh:

Had A Good Day Yesterday And Received A Promotion At The Office This Week So I May Have To Get Out The Grease For These Before Things Get Worse :x

Back
Top Bottom