JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'll keep looking for these but im gonna settle and buy the black toes ($190) to make myself feel better lol

Nice & congratz!

#Thehuntcontinues

Thanks fam. This release has been ridiculous and ive been on my grind since day 1. Checking CL every 20 mins for updates. The resale prices arent to bad down here in AZ. Easily talk peeps down to 300$ but I refuse to pull the trigger to anything over 270$ These kids have to get rid of them soon to have enough mula for the next hyped release. PM me with a sz and ill see what I can do. Dont mind helping the NT fam out!

@engineer Yeah it's very agonizing especially with a release like this. @Jz4mers85 dang that's a long time that just made me feel like I was being too impatient :lol:

Edit: package reached my local delivery office so it should be out for delivery today :pimp:

Last edited:
Short on cash this week, worked a dude down from $425 to $300. Hoping he'll do me a solid and hold it for me. I picked up too many things this week, can't do it till payday. No front.

I hate that Stickie dude on the video posted. Where the hell did he develop that fake *** accent? I wanna punch that Justin Bieber cut off his head

quick question. was the OG black/red 1985 jordan 1s tumbled leather in the 80s? i had the red and white chicagos when they came out back then. i couldnt get my parents to buy me the black/red pair also  and too young to remember the leather.

quick question. was the OG black/red 1985 jordan 1s tumbled leather in the 80s? i had the red and white chicagos when they came out back then. i couldnt get my parents to buy me the black/red pair also  and too young to remember the leather.
I heard the 2013 is the truest to the 1985s that we have seen. In terms of shade of red, the NA on both the tongue and insole, and the type of "leather"

Buy a pair ASAP. I've been saying it on this thread the whole time. Price for this shoe will NEVER drop. It is only going to rise. I passed up on the Royals on RD for $300 shipped back in February cause I thought prices would drop. Issue is too little pairs produced so the low supply will not be meeting the very high demand for the shoe. Now I'm thinking about coughing up $575 at FCNY for Royals as they're the only place I'd trust @ this point for a legit, DS pair.

Believe me man, I'm trying to find a pair asap. I've posted in a few groups, and only one guy has tried to sell to me. He wasn't PayPal verified and had zero refs. Smh

Well, it's official: I struck out. End just refunded my order today and that was the only pair that I thought I had on lock... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom