JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This!!...

Somebody I know got killed over a iPhone meetup thru craigslist :smh:

It's just not that serious, saving a few dollars isn't worth dying over. I'm sorry about the person you knew and I hope they were able to get whoever did it.

Just bought another pair for 300 shipped lol

Have to stock up on these before they get hard to find

Royals I got from @jmsneakers. I keep seeing people mentioning JMsneakers and wondering if they are legit and 100% authentic. Someone actually suggested they "must be GM" because they have a FSR. Hope this ends the speculation. worth every penny. I'm positive his Breds are also.
Thank God man I jumped the gun and bought then last Saturday when they were still $450. Checked today and they were $500

Got a guy wanting to trade for my Fear V. Can't decide if it's worth it, or if the prices will level out. Haven't been following the thread religiously, what the verdict on the long term? I really just want my pair to wear but not at 400+

Got a guy wanting to trade for my Fear V. Can't decide if it's worth it, or if the prices will level out. Haven't been following the thread religiously, what the verdict on the long term? I really just want my pair to wear but not at 400+
Depends on which one you wanna keep bad enough. Their both hard to get, just depends on which one you got more love for.

All these LA cats on CL wanted 400+ for these and dont even have real pics on their post, they can go **** themselves

It's just not that serious, saving a few dollars isn't worth dying over. I'm sorry about the person you knew and I hope they were able to get whoever did it.

Yeah they caught them the next day...

Craigslist is convenient but that made me think twice about it

Fear Vs worth that much? I thought that since these 1s are a classic that they would hold more value than most other releases.

Someone offering me Fear 5's straight trade for one of my pairs. Even?

I'm not sure, I feel like the Bred 1's would keep going up in price because of how classic they are. But, if these do rerelease again next year because of the 30th anniversary (which they probably will) then I feel like the Fear V's may be worth more if you keep them long enough because the year of the V is over. Just my logic though.

Fear Vs worth that much? I thought that since these 1s are a classic that they would hold more value than most other releases.
Yes they are resell on these is higher thn the bred 1 , but it really is a dope shoe I prefer it over the 1 quality wise as well. (I own a pair)

They will be in time, give it a few months and i bet the price of these will probably be as much as the banned 1's.

No nostalgia out here.

Strictly business.
laugh.gif

For some people anyway.
That has to be it 
laugh.gif

I'm only 20 but I couldn't even rock some of these new colorways JB has been coming out with, the classic simple JB stuff is all I need 
nthat.gif

Yeah they caught them the next day...

Craigslist is convenient but that made me think twice about it

It's a tragic story, but it's always nice to know someone is being held accountable I guess. Its still messed up though. I've never found Craigslist useful, maybe cause I don't trust people a whole lot, but why people want to meet up with random people they've never met in undisclosed location's still confuses me.

Talked a guy down to 315 for a 9.5. I'll take it...I guess haha. Thanks to everyone in this thread for the help and encouragement. It's been a good ride.

Talked a guy down to 315 for a 9.5. I'll take it...I guess haha. Thanks to everyone in this thread for the help and encouragement. It's been a good ride.

I'm glad you were able to get a pair, especially knowing the resale price and talking someone down for the win before them GM's pop up.

I was thinking twice about doing a meet up for my Bred 1s. Dude wanted to meet in a parking lot, but I told him to meet me inside of a Starbucks lol. Be safe/smart out there guys if you do meet ups. 

Back
Top Bottom