JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My 1's haul for the year minus my CDP 1 from 2008.  Waiting for my Celtics, Highlight Film and Laney 1's coming in for less than retail to complete my NA 1's for 2013.  The Black/Gold were the highlight of the year cop, cost a pretty penny as well!
wink.gif

$500 for Royals? :x
unfortunately [emoji]128549[/emoji] but i see it as only paying $270 lol since $230 came from profit from reselling an extra pair of bred 1 i had.

Just things u do to get what you want at a minimal cost from your pocket.

No way u can find a vnds pair of royal for $300.

Just paid a total of $270 out of pocket. $230 came from an extra pair of bred 1 i sold. A whopping total of $500.00

Oh well i really wanted royals more. Gl kn ur search.

Thanks bruh. Man, I dunno if I wanna give up my second pair of breds though! I may have to come out of pocket to get them...

Last edited:
Just to help some others. These seem legit, but would be helpful if someone has bought from them before...

http://www.premokicks.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

375 shipped Size 11 and 13
Just to help some others. These seem legit, but would be helpful if someone has bought from them before...

http://www.premokicks.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

375 shipped Size 11 and 13

anyone know if Premokicks is legit?

I like that neat distressed look on my toe box. After you guys wear your 1's do you guys put the shoe trees back in the toebox or do you stuff them with socks/plastic bags....

I just let them be. I've worn my Royals at least three times a week, sometimes everyday since they dropped. And they look worn in but awesome to me. Plan to do the same to these.

My 1's haul for the year minus my CDP 1 from 2008.  Waiting for my Celtics, Highlight Film and Laney 1's coming in for less than retail to complete my NA 1's for 2013.  The Black/Gold were the highlight of the year cop, cost a pretty penny as well!
wink.gif
pimp.gif

All I need is blk/gold 1's to complete my 1's collection, but 1000 bucks??????? Idk bout that man. I haven't seen a single pair for less than that lately.

Back
Top Bottom