JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread is going to be on fire by the time release day comes. This will be my first 1s and that's it.

All I know is i will be keeping my extra pair of royals, black toes and shadows to trade for this! This is the only thing i'm waiting for this year!!!

just the one on the first page, i wasnt paying attention earlier and pretty much saw it for the first time. Didnt mean to excite anyone.

I can't believe there is this much thirst for these already, seems like they could produce bred 11 numbers and still not satisfy everybody.

I live south side Chicago, 1s are never too popular in the hood even the nicer colors, I really hope that holds true but I'm kinda scared now

yep 1's aint poppin at all round here & im cool with that :pimp:

Crazy they are releasing these again but the Chicago/Home colorway could not get the "Nike" treatment :smh:.

Crazy they are releasing these again but the Chicago/Home colorway could not get the "Nike" treatment
mean.gif
it will, they ll just sell same sneaker twice

Crazy they are releasing these again but the Chicago/Home colorway could not get the "Nike" treatment :smh:.

yea, pretty stupid IMO

i expect them to release the exact same shoe with just the NA next year. i wont buy em but still. SMH

Black/red 1's > Chicago 1's
Agree x1000000% I never saw the fascination with the Chicago 1s even though they have a lot of history and is just as iconic I feel like the black/red 1 is just a cleaner shoe all around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom