JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My personal pair, lets get off the Kanye rant, I put up that picture to get away from the pizza talk.  I've liked 1's regardless of Kanye, I don't wear leather pants and kilts. 

i don't know about the younger crowd an newer   generation... maybe he did?  this generation is so wrapped up into celebrities and what they wear, deeming it hot, but ones like myself who been rocking jays since MJ was playing in them, that used to try salvage our kicks till they had no life left, until a  new pair came out, I would say kanye is no different from us, so for him to claim king of retro's  like he started this, is madness.. I got no beef with Kanye, but after the yeezy jumped over the jump man thing, I stop taking things he say's serious.. he dosent  even believe himself..
laugh.gif

My personal pair, lets get off the Kanye rant, I put up that picture to get away from the pizza talk.  I've liked 1's regardless of Kanye, I don't wear leather pants and kilts.
doing this before kanye even came around, much respect bro
nthat.gif
 cant wait for the 28th

Kanye made jordans popular among "regular" people. He literally made the 1s, 3s and 6s as the most sought after shoes ever besides the yeezys. And we dont have to talk about what happened to the demand of nike air max independence day after he wore them.

Jordan made the shoes famous in the USA but Kanye brought them  to the fashion weeks worldwide

Last edited:
If you guys don't think Kanye didn't make an impact of the sales of Jordan 1's then I'm guessing your thoughts and emotions are still trapped in a box. Lol.

i don't know about the younger crowd an newer   generation... maybe he did?  this generation is so wrapped up into celebrities and what they wear, deeming it hot, but ones like myself who been rocking jays since MJ was playing in them, that used to try salvage our kicks till they had no life left, until a  new pair came out, I would say kanye is no different from us, so for him to claim king of retro's  like he started this, is madness.. I got no beef with Kanye, but after the yeezy jumped over the jump man thing, I stop taking things he say's serious.. he dosent  even believe himself..:lol:

it doesn't matter either way...

this is exactly why n***** started talking about pizza

Kanye made jordans popular among "regular" people. He literally made the 1s, 3s and 6s as the most sought after shoes ever besides the yeezys. And we dont have to talk about what happened to the demand of nike air max independence day after he wore them.

Jordan made the shoes famous in the USA but Kanye brought them  to the fashion weeks worldwide
this might be true, never paid him mind like that, but I cant remember seeing  kanye  wearing many jays back in the late 90s,i seen way more pic of jay  rocking ogs and retros, cant remember pink polo and back pack yezzy rocking em, till recent yrs, could be wrong, an iam sure a lot of us were rocking  jays heavy at the time, so for him to just claim the culture by his influence, nah ...maybe for the younger generation, cause for me MJ was the true influence, these days social media an celebrities dictate fashion, so I partially agree in that sense

Yeah there's no disputing 'ye made em hot for the non initiated. I remember some random dude my homeboy was hanging with trying to tell me the royals weren't an original cw. I've never wanted to choke anyone so bad...

Back
Top Bottom