JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

To me the bred ones were already a must have for most sneakerheads and kanye did contribute to have all hypebeast try to jump on them

Damn, I was hoping Kanye leaving Nike was going to make all his diehard fans no longer care about 1's, since you would think he wouldn't wear them anymore. Then I could go pick up these like when I picked up my DMP pack months after they dropped on clearance at FL. So sad those days are gone. I really want to double up on these because my DMP's are beat.

How do the 1s fit compared to 11s. 

My kobes are a 10 and fit perfect but my jordan 11s are a 9.5 and fit loose. 

Which part? As far as kanye fans I'm talking about the ones who base their entire wardrobes off him. Not people who just like his music. I should have clarified.

And as far as him not wearing them anymore, I figured with as angry as he was with Nike that he wouldn't want to support their brand anymore. But then again, this is kanye we are talking about, this biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth.

And this is just wishful thinking, nothing I believe would actually happen.

Last edited:
its not so much the shoes size is off, but the shape of the toebox section of the shoe and the shape of your foot

at that point does it really matter lol. there's no "technology" in jordan 1s anyway
You can tell by the stitching on back, the fakes have about 5-6 stitching on back square blue leather piece going across, the real ones haves 8-9 stitches on the square patch going across

i don't own any kobes. i wear exactly the same size in all my jordans.. 1,3,4,5,6,7,11...in length i feel them exactly the same(i have tried in all half size up and half size down and i can tell you that the right size for me is always the same in all the above mentioned models).

Last edited:

AJ 1's run true to size for me

AJ 11's run a half size small lately IMO Might depend on which pair of 11's you own

Last edited:
I personally love 1's, especially this colorway. 
wink.gif
 I plan to cop more than 4 pairs to keep..I just hope the quality is good 
eyes.gif

i don't own any kobes. i wear exactly the same size in all my jordans.. 1,3,4,5,6,7,11...in length i feel them exactly the same(i have tried in all half size up and half size down and i can tell you that the right size for me is always the same in all the above mentioned models).

Olympic 6's were like a full size to big for me and threes I can go a half size smaller if I had to but I'm pretty much a 12 in all others

Damn bruh pulled ny card, I quoted somebody else not sure what happened there dude I quoted joined today

i don't know about the younger crowd an newer   generation... maybe he did?  this generation is so wrapped up into celebrities and what they wear, deeming it hot, but ones like myself who been rocking jays since MJ was playing in them, that used to try salvage our kicks till they had no life left, until a  new pair came out, I would say kanye is no different from us, so for him to claim king of retro's  like he started this, is madness.. I got no beef with Kanye, but after the yeezy jumped over the jump man thing, I stop taking things he say's serious.. he dosent  even believe himself..:lol:
you aint sayin nothin new

Back
Top Bottom