JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yeah this Taxi drop was easy as **** to get in my cart. Hopefully (doubt it) a sign of the future. Back to sleep

Last edited:
Two more weeks til the big pizza party
smokin.gif
I hope everyone gets a slice

Wow....so the other night I discovered that an FNL was recently built around me and today I called and asked if they getting the Bred's, the person told me we usually don't get retros but we do get 1's and they do have it on their list, best believe I'm about to put in some work with the people there 
laugh.gif

Wow....so the other night I discovered that an FNL was recently built around me and today I called and asked if they getting the Bred's, the person told me we usually don't get retros but we do get 1's and they do have it on their list, best believe I'm about to put in some work with the people there :lol:
Where in jersey if it's close best believe that I will be there >D

dude in my group is asking 450 per pair. he has full size runs on hand and he already sold 4 pairs. not a good start at all... 

From what I have seen so far... Don't spend 300 now. Strike out on release date then spend that. They are not like the royals. Please believe they are not like royals

dude in my group is asking 450 per pair. he has full size runs on hand and he already sold 4 pairs. not a good start at all... 

did you type many expletives towards him for that ridiculous asking price? >D

Last edited:
What will be crazy is on release day. If they are limited numbers and sell out like Royals people will pay those prices.

Got Tracking yesterday from Shelf Life. I'll happily pay $234 for these.

Some couldn't even cop the 12's today and those were a GR.

Last edited:
Got Tracking yesterday from Shelf Life. I'll happily pay $234 for these.

Some couldn't even cop the 12's today and those were a GR.

Calm down... You got a pair no need to make yourself feel better talking about royals. This release will be nothing like those and royals were not very limited just allocated horribly. If anyone had trouble getting 12s they should stop buying sneakers.

How did they mess it up?

Shape of shoe and the blue sole. Bottom should be icy, but that's more of a prefence thing. Can't tell what the leather quality looks like, but probably going to be the junk they used on white/varsity red 6s. Sport blue color looks a bit off, but that could be the photo.

I'm getting like 13 pairs of 11s I forgot how desperate people get during the holiday season for Jordan's... Lol people camping 10 plus hours for 12s?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How did they mess it up?

Shape of shoe and the blue sole. Bottom should be icy, but that's more of a prefence thing. Can't tell what the leather quality looks like, but probably going to be the junk they used on white/varsity red 6s. Sport blue color looks a bit off, but that could be the photo.

The blue sole I've given up on, but that shape indeed looks absolutely poor :x.

I could see the leather being exactly like the White Cement IV and most of this year's V retros since Jordan Brand has been catering to the audience that doesn't like their shoes to crease |I

Back
Top Bottom