JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Went to my HOH today to fill out my raffle ticket, dude went back and got the shoes to show me. First off, they look really really nice, second, I asked how many pairs and he said "can't say" so I came back with "2 or 3 per size" and he just nodded his head. Then I went down to the Champs, and the dude working there said that the HOH got a shipment of 30 pairs in… its gonna get real this Saturday. Im just hoping to win the raffle
ohwell.gif

30 pair per store like ive been reading is not that bad actually. You gonna tell me those spots even had royals in those number if at all?

with the way this release has been going I'm scared that the launch locator still won't be updated by tomorrow lol

Don't know where to try my luck online... what's worked best for everyone? Kinda stuck between champs or eastbay. 

Good luck to all trying to cop a pair. I have a few options lined up, but will be happy with just one pair. Mom and Pop stores are gems with releases like this one. 

So i typed in the style code, and all these big-cartel shops and other random sites have FSR of them.

GM pairs everywhere!

So i typed in the style code, and all these big-cartel shops and other random sites have FSR of them.

GM pairs everywhere!

done told you guys them big cartel sites are crooked as hell.

every sneakerhead owns on these days

dont trust them, i dont care who owns it

My boy at finish line said he got me. No worries...

But I'm still getting a ticket at foot action for safety. :nerd:

Don't F with Mental Kicks 
Don't buy kicks from HONG Kong unless its Kicks Crew 

I dealt with them personally.... ended up getting buttfcked and im male.

the #s for breds is similar to royals? 

Back
Top Bottom