JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

mean.gif
All this sneaker talk is spamming the thread.

Fools still haven't agreed on any toppings yet , but they wanna talk about sneakers though
mean.gif
mean.gif
chicken and pineapples 

No they aren't. 150 Euros is NOT the same as 150 GBP. UK uses Pounds. 

150 Euros = $205

150 Pounds = $245 

You can roll with the UK, but I'll stick to the Euros.

haha...my man i live in europe.when something retails for 140 euros in Greece it retails for 115 pounds in the uk (at least in Nike.com).So its actually THE SAME.

my local hoh are giving raffle tickets on a Friday b4 the next release day....something fishy going on
mean.gif

No they aren't. 150 Euros is NOT the same as 150 GBP. UK uses Pounds. 

150 Euros = $205

150 Pounds = $245 

You can roll with the UK, but I'll stick to the Euros.
and both are still better than prices that these will go for...im hearing royal numbers...from lots of sources now...

my local hoh are giving raffle tickets on a Friday b4 the next release day....something fishy going on
mean.gif
Mine is too.

That seems to be the plan with all the HoH locations.
i think its like that cuz of x mas then the 12s and x mas pack the next day...i think they want a break before the next release. my footaction is givin out tix on friday as well

my local hoh are giving raffle tickets on a Friday b4 the next release day....something fishy going on :smh:
it could be but I doubt it. My local hoh said the check the launch locator tomorrow. A different store told me to call friday

I pissed...I just made a black trip to HoH...They said that the did the raffle tickets on Friday. Wish they woulda let ppl know that!!! I think they did it that way cuz they didn't want a Gamma XI repeat. Bogus.

I checked with FNL as well ad the said "They don't know if they getting them or not."

Guess its time to dust off my RSVP and NDC bot. 
devil.gif

I pissed...I just made a black trip to HoH...They said that the did the raffle tickets on Friday. Wish they woulda let ppl know that!!! I think they did it that way cuz they didn't want a Gamma XI repeat. Bogus.

I checked with FNL as well ad the said "They don't know if they getting them or not."

Guess its time to dust off my RSVP and NDC bot. 
devil.gif
You in NYC?

bruh what the hell. i called Shiekh 3 days ago and they told me that they were doing raffles tomorrow but i call today and they say to call back tuesday
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom