JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was one of the people posting them up for the Gamma 11s and I didn't hit on any, but in the spirit of the Xmas season, here's the two that I have so far for my Southern Cali NT brethren haha:

LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83

Hope someone can return the favor and help me collect the rest!
nthat.gif
Feel free to post or pm with what you guys have so I can keep you updated.
good looks on this @SoleReaper  

im getting out of work soon, illhead to del amo fashion center to get their code 

i got you pleighboi

I was one of the people posting them up for the Gamma 11s and I didn't hit on any, but in the spirit of the Xmas season, here's the two that I have so far for my Southern Cali NT brethren haha:

LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83

Hope someone can return the favor and help me collect the rest! :nthat: Feel free to post or pm with what you guys have so I can keep you updated.
good looks on this @SoleReaper

im getting out of work soon, illhead to del amo fashion center to get their code 
i got you pleighboi

Foshow, I'll keep you updated! :smokin

I give in guys I got a pair on lock for $300 I just cant take it anymore its too stressful not many options left for me too many stores keepin quiet, not answering phones not to mention totally clueless about when and if its a raffle or guareented tickets but im still gonna try for a second pair on release day for retail I feel so much better now good luck everyone the hype is real!!!

does eastbay and footaction keep the pair in your cart as long as you add it ?

always forget

I went yesterday, I thought it was today through Friday?
Really? Idk i called them and they said they did them all yesterday for both breds and preludes. Pretty sure the person said Sunday was the only day too.

The 21st was Saturday, pretty sure you will get an update tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm thinking we should start seeing pairs by Thuirsday/Friday depending on where you live. Maybe we'll get lucky(speaking for you and I) and they show up tomorrow since that customs update was from the NY hub which isn't too far from us.

Hope your right as i might order from them again

Back
Top Bottom