JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can some one give me a list of websites that these will be on other than the usual footlocker,NDc,foot action,jimmy jazz? Please help

My local Shoe Palace had a raffle today. I go in trying to be discreet knowing the raffle was today. The damn associate at the register repeats me and blurts out "Yeah we started the raffle today!" Catching the attention of about 5 or 6 dudes. All of a sudden they become interested in a shoe and raffle they previously knew nothing about. Needless to say they ended up putting their names in the hat after the associate at the register gassed 'em up on how hyped and limited the shoe was. :rolleyes

Seems like people enter raffles just cause these days. It's the main reason I hate entering raffles while the register counter is crowded. :smh:

Remember i said that i would camp if i had to ... i think i lied 
sick.gif

Last edited:
My local Shoe Palace had a raffle today. I go in trying to be discreet knowing the raffle was today. The damn associate at the register repeats me and blurts out "Yeah we started the raffle today!" Catching the attention of about 5 or 6 dudes. All of a sudden they become interested in a shoe and raffle they previously knew nothing about. Needless to say they ended up putting their names in the hat after the associate at the register gassed 'em up on how hyped and limited the shoe was.
eyes.gif

Seems like people enter raffles just cause these days. It's the main reason I hate entering raffles while the register counter is crowded.
mean.gif
they probably wont pick up if they win

laugh.gif
 @ 21mercer. Dem boys shady as a mofo. Only time I've ever won from their was bred 11s re-rsvp. They're a joke.

HMM, MY SHIEK IS DOING FCFS FOR THESE. SEEMS SHADY.
first come first salt lol

Meant to say this earlier, everybody that said their HOH did the raffle early or last week or otherwise didnt follow the release procedure stated on the Footlocker website should report them to corporate.  The only reason the Managers get away with it, is because they're not being directly supervised, but if you report them, they will at least be subject to greater scrutiny, especially if its multiple people reporting!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom