JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Too Many Politics & Not Enough Valid Info in this Thread...

Anyway, anybody heard anything about these in the Columbus/Central Ohio Area besides the same spots that had the Royals & Greys....???

i asked the same thing, all i know of is the usuals
no footlocker but HOH at easton i think, idk about places like city gear and kc's

It's funny how ppl in here still soo thirst for the gammas they just want tho get these to trade for the 11s lmao ****

To help alleviate the estrogen levels in here...
looks like someone is wearing em 
roll.gif

All this back and forth with Zyzz...lol

I've been having fun and wasn't going to bring up past issues....but this is a repeat of the concord release...

Zyzz swore up and down that mentalkicks (it was a different site back then) was legit and vouched for them....big time...

We all went back and forth and when the light was shone, his response was "well I got a legit pair so I don't know what to tell you about the GM pairs"

All I'm trying to say is, like anything else, take the information here with a grain of salt..

We know how the legit informants are and those who are in the know.

I'm not knocking Zyzz...he is just trying to remain relevant and part of the conversation, but the reality is, is something is too good to be true....something something....

Last edited:
LOL. You harsh man. I didn't think anyone would trade a 7.5 for a 12, but you never know. 

You missed many posts and the confronting of this dude by me a like ten pages back , so please go check his last posts in this thread He was like :

-is size 7.5 available?
-I locked down a size 7.5 on ftl
-Will size 7.5 be available for these?(after he 'locked down' a pair)
-Will someone trade me these for this?

Oh and by the way mochachip2 mochachip2 even if all that didn't happen , I thought this was not the SELL-TRADE thread.So either way.... 8)

Last edited:
You missed many posts and the confronting of this dude by me a like ten pages back , so please go check his last posts in this thread He was like :

-is size 7.5 available?
-I locked down a size 7.5 on ftl
-Will size 7.5 be available for these?(after he 'locked down' a pair)
-Will someone trade me these for this?

Oh and by the way mochachip2 mochachip2 even if all that didn't happen , I thought this was not the SELL-TRADE thread.So either way.... 8)

Your cool bro....I applaud you..
View media item 694802

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom