JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I feel your pain, I too live in Duval County.

Lots of stores around here with lying employees. 
tell me about it. footaction op told me reserve tickets, then first come first serve, and now raffle. jimmy jazz literally wouldnt tell me on the phone how they were doing the release. good luck to you, man. 

View media item 711000
I paid $300 from my local mom & pop store and waiting for my other pair from Shelf Life for $235 shipped. I'm done and do not have to struggle for this release especially I have the 2003's and Banned.

BTW, nice deal/steal on the OG's. Patience is the key.

I Can't Even Knock You My Dude..... Unlike Most, You've Got Peace Of Mind At This Point :nthat:

I Personally Just Don't See Myself Coming Out Of Pocket That Heavily To Purchase A Shoe That Has Been ReReleased NUMEROUS Times At This Point In One Form Or Another..... Still Sitting On DS Straps, BMP's, 2003's And That Pair Of VNDS OG's So These Resale Price Predictions Got Me Chuckling Inside :smh:

Don't Get Me Wrong, It'd Be Nice To Add These To The Other "Nike Air" 1's From The Collection.......But REALITY Has To Set In At Some Point And One's Gotta Draw The Line Somewhere In The Sand.......

For Me, NO RETRO Is Worth What A Pair Of OG's Can Be Had For.....

OG's > Retro's

View media item 711036

Just My 2 Cents​

Last edited:
managed to snag a guaranteed size ticket at Villa, got two more to grab on Saturday. Not as bad as I thought for these around my way..

Wow a lot of you one me. Let's just say if I get an extra pair its goin to someone on the east coast cause im not trying to ship to the west.

That should narrow things down a bit

Sitting here just staring at my computer screen like :nerd:

what hashtags do you ya'll think they'll use? At least one NT RSVP will use #BANNED. bet

tell me about it. footaction op told me reserve tickets, then first come first serve, and now raffle. jimmy jazz literally wouldnt tell me on the phone how they were doing the release. good luck to you, man. 
Good luck to you too, I just copped the Gamma 12's today, so these aren't priority to me, plus I have to work on Saturday. I'll try to cop on my cell phone, but thats about it.

i have the # for NTSF 
nerd.gif

#pizzaparty1

I feel your pain, I too live in Duval County.

Lots of stores around here with lying employees. 
I'm not from Duval but if you mean Jacksonville mom & pop spots gave theirs out last week. You know the store Image? They sold them last week and dudes were reselling from them for $200 so I'm going to assume they sold early for retail.

Not even wrong man, we're all trying to keep those sites in the closet, nothing wrong with sharing with a few trusted NTers though
AGREED. A lot of people are keeping quiet. With the number of lurkers in here it's just wise until you secure your pair IMO.

At this point there's 2-3 people I'd gladly share lists with on NT but I know they've been working this whole time too.

Bay Area list

Arden: 302638D398
Downtown: 3F61C2A22D
oakland international: Ab8de81a8c
Oak ridge mall: 255c25d052
Bayfair: 885d9eee16
Valleyfair: fd5e0d3aa0
Mission: 05143207EE
Berkeley: dd7e66ca2a
Stoneridge: 88a1e6a1bc
anyone have Somersville and Sunvalley Mall?

I'm not from Duval but if you mean Jacksonville mom & pop spots gave theirs out last week. You know the store Image? They sold them last week and dudes were reselling from them for $200 so I'm going to assume they sold early for retail.
i went there in person today and they told me they didn't get them. shady *****. i would've paid 200. i even called them last week and they gave me a firm "no" on the phone and i could tell it was ********.

Back
Top Bottom