JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just came back from my spot to get more FCFS info. I ask the manager of the store the regular questions like which side of the store should we line up on, how early can we be there. Just trying to keep things organized since I'm planning on being the first one out there...

This chick starts getting an attitude with me! :smh:

She got it all the way twisted, I will slap a ***** for these black/red 1's :nerd:

mac_slap.gif

Just came back from my spot to get more FCFS info. I ask the manager of the store the regular questions like which side of the store should we line up on, how early can we be there. Just trying to keep things organized since I'm planning on being the first one out there...

This chick starts getting an attitude with me! :smh:

She got it all the way twisted, I will slap a ***** for these black/red 1's :nerd:
Damn that manager is stupid lol
If she keeps up with that attitude, she gon lose customers like that

Is it just me or is this whole thing turning anyone else off from the Nike release process?  I'll be up Saturday and again for the Powder Blue 3s next year but after that.. thinking about calling it quits.

Is it just me or is this whole thing turning anyone else off from the Nike release process?  I'll be up Saturday and again for the Powder Blue 3s next year but after that.. thinking about calling it quits.
Nike don't care lol
People will still keep lining up for these
They will start caring when their stock drops down or even their "hyped" up releases start hitting the sales rack

For those that do use them, is it really worth doing RSVP or bots rather than just paying a reseller? At this point, I don't have the time hoping either one works out for my one pair.

man g what happened to "These will be distributed over here how the royals were distributed overseas last time and should be easier to get"?

Look @ the way this thread is moving, might be worse than Royals... These are gonna move for $500 after release date EZ

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet but this stuff is getting ridiculous. **** feels like I'm working a second job.

Back
Top Bottom