JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's the problem, everybody talkin bout "did not read lol" missing out on some factual information. If y'all think these are going to be easy to scoop off of FNL like the Gamma 11s & 12s with the backdoor link :smh: ... This is the same FNL that only has 1-1/2 FSR at 20 PHYSICAL LOCATIONS ACROSS THE USA. But like the homie said, good luck though.

I didn't even see you on this thread b. Then again, I was focused on pizza jokes and how I already undsed my girl
roll.gif
this was that one site from last night right? From chhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's the problem, everybody talkin bout "did not read lol" missing out on some factual information. If y'all think these are going to be easy to scoop off of FNL like the Gamma 11s & 12s with the backdoor link :smh: ... This is the same FNL that only has 1-1/2 FSR at 20 PHYSICAL LOCATIONS ACROSS THE USA. But like the homie said, good luck though.
We already knew these were gonna be hard to cop from the get-go. It is factual, but redundant information.

WORST EXPERIENCE AT A RAFFLE LOCATION.

I am currently overseas in TAIWAN. Waited in line for a raffle for TWO hours. I get to the front, but they tell me I need TAIWANESE IDENTIFICATION. ******g ridiculous.

The world would be a better place if everyone got one pair and kept it moving. Instead we have war, famine, and poverty :smh:

Aight I see that everyone wants the plug and I will do my best to help out everyone. My goal is to get everyone a pair for retail. I'm disgusted with the amount of salt I see on rd. I just want to come in post my lil pics and chop it up about the kix. no shade. I just hope one day this small gesture will gravitate towards more ppl on NT looking out for each other. I also want to state that I don't need help from anyone, this is about doing whats right. I do my research just like the next guy.

We already knew these were gonna be hard to cop from the get-go. It is factual, but redundant information.

You missed the point. I was referring to the dudes acting like they're going to check out on FNL with easily 5 pairs of Black/Red 1s in their cart like the Gammas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom